Wednesday's Daily Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by tuxedokitties
Me 3 for the sinus surgery - it really helped. I didn't have septum problems, they just fixed the turbinates, cleaned out all the infection, and improved the drainage. I'd had sinus problems for as long as I can remember. The first thing I said to the doctor when he took out all the packing was "So this is what it feels like to breathe...wow!" I didn't know how it felt not to be sick, and not to have a headache - now I do!

You have to be really careful about following maintenance instructions, though, so it turns out well.
I'm really glad to hear this from you and Hissy. It gives me hope!

From now until the surgery (in 2 weeks) I can't take ibuprofen or anything but tylenol for headaches. I can't believe the list of things they gave me that are blood thinners! Sheesh!

yola

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A complete pants day today. I had to work so hubby stayed home and minded the baby. It's Guy Fawkes night tonight which means loads of fireworks - loud ones too!!! I like looking at them, but I see the emotional havoc it wreaks with the kitties and with Dominik so I hate them for that. They are going to ban them between the hours of 11pm and 7am + the loud 'bomb' type ones here in the UK. Good for them!!!

Anyway, had another filthy row with the husband on coming back from work. Boy does he create a constant air of tension in the house. Dominik is picking up on it too - even though he's only 10 weeks old, it took hours to settle him this evening, and it wasn't just the fireworks keeping him awake.

I'm not sure whether I'm still being 'hormonal' and overreacting to everything or whether I really do feel like I do about things.

Right. Back to late night TV and my bottle of wine now . . . hope all are having a good day!!