Wednesday DT

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much going on today,except I went out and got a perm,looks pretty,if I must say so myself.It got up to 29 today a heat wave!I soooooooooooooo hate winter!
Everyone have a good night.

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
woohoo! heidi! i love the scorpions. sorry you had to miss them. i like whitesnake a lot, too. i'm glad you explained your name.
i've always wondered what it stood for, also. very cool.

ghys - yay! bath! hope you start feeling better!

laurie - glad you are feeling some better.

anyone heard from kass? she must be feeling pretty bad!

well, ed's day went all to heck. i decided that i needed to get him checked, because he hadn't had a check up since i got him a year ago. and on top of that, he's been doing his scootie thing which i usually take care of myself (i'm not going into that, because i'm sure you know what i mean.) but it didn't work the way it usually does. so it was vet time for him.

i took him to the animal welfare center clinic, because it's reasonable and reliable. unfortuantely i went on one of the busiest days they've had in a long time. i guess it was spay and neuter clinic day -- oops. so poor bubby, he not only had to ride in his new carrier in the car (he hates the car), he had to sit for over 2 hours in a waiting room packed with a bunch of silly dogs. AND THEN somebody had the nerve to poke him with a finger you know where AND stick him with a sharp object THREE TIMES!

now poor bubby has to sit by my desk at work and be patient while i make up for some of the time i missed this afternoon. people have tried to comfort him, but nothing doing. apparently only i can touch. the others might put their fingers "there", you know!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh, Poor Little Ed!! He's just not that kind of kitty, is he! The nerve of someone to put a finger THERE! He deserves some lovin's after a day like that.

I was planning on staying for at least part of the Scorpions, but hubby was getting sick so he wanted to leave. That and I had to get up early for work, it was snowing really bad and the roads were horrible, etc. etc. etc. We got comp'ed the tickets, so I couldn't complain too much. I've seen the Scorpions before, and while I like them I can only take so much of Klaus' squeaky voice. It grates on me after about 1/2 hour.

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! i forgot how sqeaky his voice was. i just wish somebody could tell me what the heck they are saying in the song "still lovin' you". all i can make it is bits of the chorus!