Wednesday DT

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh G, I am so sorry to hear that. How awful for your boss. My sympathies to your boss and his family.

Hissy I'm sorry you had a rough dentist appt, but glad you were able to get the work done in the end. I hate going to the dentist more than any other appointment! And a chocolate soda???
Never heard of that before!

Glad my day is over. Two full days left until I'm free to be home with my "kids" most of the week! My house will finally be clean, my laundry all washed, buttons sewed on pants, papers filed. . . oh the things I will be able to accomplish!!

Have a good evening everyone. (I'll be watching American Idol
)

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Mary Anne, how scary! I'm glad everything ended up OK, though. And Chocolate soda? MMMMMMMM!

Ghyslaine, ((((((HUGS))))))) My gosh, I just cannot believe the year you are having, and it's only February.
My heart really goes out to you. Once again, I want to remind you to take care of yourself, even while taking care of everyone else. Your heart is too big sometimes, and you focus on the needs of the people around you and forget about yourself. We are here for more support if and when you need it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kiwi...thanks for the hug!

Big Kat.....thank you.

Heidi....gosh, thanks. Those are really touching words.

I'm going 100 miles a minute here (in my brain only!
.) I'm trying to clean, finish some work I brought home, tackling Steven's valentines cards and I'm wondering what I am going to do tomorrow. I have to see what the arrangements are going to be. I may have to go away overnight. I also have to order the flowers, type up the announcement to post for all the employees. I don't know....I'm not thinking straight and I'm trying to remain positive.

And, I keep stopping at the computer. It seems to be keeping me sane right now.....so chances are, I'll be around on and off for a while tonight.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ghyslaine, What a terrible day you've had. I feel so bad for your boss. God bless him!