Good Afternoon - i have been busy today looking for patches
little pillow,finally found it underneath the couch

Did the dishes and went to the grocery store,that's about it

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi, everyone;

I took off from work an hour early, and I am going to get to work on my niece's Halloween costume. I got all of the fabric cut last weekend, so now I need to get started sewing. Hubby's working late tonight, so I should be able to get a lot done on it.

It's cooler here today; it will be nice to go for a walk. I've been walking daily for over a week now, and want to keep the momentum going. And the puppies love it.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Woo...didn't realize what time it was until I got on here...didn't expect to be on here this late in the day, I am usually on in the early morning when I first get to work...I have been super busy doing pointless crap for people (sorry I am a little bitter...I had a flu shot today, and I am not feeling very well.) I am ready to go home and call it a day, but I still have an hour and 45 mintues

Hopefully, I can make it home...I am really getting dizzy here...will talk to you guys tomorrow...I am going straight to bed when I get there....

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is it time to go home yet? Nope, another 40 minutes, assuming Earl is on time to pick me up. I'm at a point where there really isn't enough time to do anything else on my To Do list, but there's too much time to do nothing.

Earl is DJing tonight so I have no idea what I'm doing! Debating between working on the computer at home and cross stitching. Probably should stitch, since Christmas is just around the corner!

I'm pretty psyched...we got the contract to do a website for a little hotel up in the mountains, at Grand Lake. So next weekend we are going to go up there, expenses taken care of, so we can meet with the owner and get a feel for the hotel.
And of course, take pictures for the site, etc. Kinda like a mini-vacation for us.
Only it's a working vacation, but at this point I don't care.

Well, this managed to waste 10 minutes....only 30 more to go!

suzy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, I got started sewing on the costume, and I'm almost done already!! I was worried that this one would be really difficult, but it's been really easy so far. It's this black satin gown with metallic gold spiders & webs over it, with a high collar and cool flowing sleeves. All I have left is to hem the bottom (can't do that until I can measure my niece) and sew the collar. Whew!

Then I will have a couple of hours to myself this evening while my hubby works late. Well, by myself includes the dogs & the cat & the fish, but no other humans around. It's kind of nice to have an evening to myself...

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Record-setting heat, again. Thank goodness, that I work inside. Next week's schedules came out. Because of the time change, for the rest of the country, our schedules change, too. Instead of working 8-4:330, I'll work 9-5:30. Woo-hoo! Just what I love: rush-hour traffic!