Wednesday 10th May daily thread

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon everyone!

I'm working again today! I'm so tired! Our renter woke me up at 6 this am but he gave me money so I'm not mad! Finally he's paid in full! What an ordeal!
Nice day here, a little chilly but nothing horrible! I have tomorrow off and am SO looking forward to it!
Hope your grandpa is doing well, have a great few days off Mackenzie!
Vampirecat have a great trip!
Better go, have a great day everyone!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone

Its a sunny day in London again today, I think we are getting rain tomorrow though

I had to go to the dentist on my lunch to get 2 fillings so I'm all frozen right now. It sucks because I'm really hungry but I can't eat until I can feel my face

It's so far been a good week for me, we gave the deposit yesterday for our new apartment
It is a little smaller then our current apartment but it comes with central air and washer/dryer which is very exciting I think. I know I'm weird to get excited about that.

Hmmm, other than I'm hungry, nothing much else going on here

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello all,

it is looking to be a beautiful day today compared to the last couple of reall rainy days we've had and I can finally put up my posters for Yen.

So today, I've gotta put up my lost posters and put out some used kitty litter for scent for yen and then I'm dealing with steak night numbers. Currently sitting at 27 and I need 40. Not too good and I was supposed to have the numbers in early this morning. OH well nothing I can do about that.

I hope everyone else is having a wonderful day

kallie

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We my post on my day so far. I am not doing a thing for the rest of the day!!!
Cuba is banned to us US citizens but my friend's cousin was there working at the US Embassy??? Its supposed to be beautiful. No abroad for me this year either!!!