Weather!

coco maui

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cheryl, the weather sure was bad here yesterday! Not often it rains an entire day here in southern Florida! It was raining so hard here that Big Kitty, the neighboorhood cat was running around on my doorsstep all freaked out. I opened the door to put a cardboard box out there for him to get in and he ran into the house!!! Berkley and Sterling were standing right there too. I was expecting a huge fight but they were just like "whatever". Nothing happened at all! I guess they are used to him being at the screened door all the time LOL!!

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow it was all over. The lightening set off my car alarm last night! Crap, I wonder if it hit the car? But it was so bright and the thunder so loud. Kitty got scared here too. He just hid. Was acting weird this morning.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I leave work in 30 minutes, and where i am it's a blizzard outside!!!.

What better night than to stay in with Rosie curled up on my lap, and watch a load of repeats on t.v.!.

Susan

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well last night for NZ there was supposed to be a storm and flooding worse than the weather in 1969, well I sat up waiting for it(cos when it hits I have to go down and comfort my freaked out pup) and it never happened.
Seriousely I hate the people that give weather reports(not the readers the people before them) they are never right! Anywho it's raining now but nothing like we had last week.

Hope ya'll are safe.