Weather oriented pain/discomfort

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Of course, the determining factor here is the direction of the wind. Get a north wind, and we have used Fargo weather. Get a south wind, and we have used Galveston weather.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mbjerkness

I have been trying to convince Dh to get me a Hot tub. The neighbours let me use theirs. But it is 5 doors down.
last time I was really bad Dh drove me
I have a hot tub - it came with the house we bought 3 years ago. I got bad muscle spasms just recently from pampering my hand post surgery. I hopped in the tub Saturday and it stopped the spasms. They really are great when you need them. DH has arthritic knees and it doesn't really help those - better for muscle pain.

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 2 bulging discs in my back, and a knee with osteoarthritis. I was also diagnosed with fibro last year. Changes in the weather send me heading to bed sometimes because I'm so miserable.

Surprisingly, though, I've been better here in the cold than I was sometimes in the heat/humidity of Florida. I tend to get really bad particularly if it's a big weather event like a snowstorm, and my hubby says he'd rather ask me what the weather's going to be than to check it on TV.