We set the date

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on setting the date! Best of luck with your dress!

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!

I am sure you will have a lovely special day

And guess what? That is the date I am getting married too
I was meant to be getting married a few weeks ago but I got too ill. So we have re-booked for then and we are hoping I will be well enough this time *fingers crossed*.

Anyway have fun preparing for your wedding and try not to get to stressed

Eva and Cats

xx
xx

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Eva-loves-cats

Congratulations!

I am sure you will have a lovely special day

And guess what? That is the date I am getting married too
I was meant to be getting married a few weeks ago but I got too ill. So we have re-booked for then and we are hoping I will be well enough this time *fingers crossed*.

Anyway have fun preparing for your wedding and try not to get to stressed

Eva and Cats

xx
xx
Oh boy!!

Were going to have to do some chatting that's for sure!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Here is an update on the wedding plans friends!

Jeff and I have set a date!...September 2/06..we have the venue all booked as well as the photographer!

Now I just need to get some time off to go home and get a wedding dress
WOW!!! It's good you booked it now. I am so excited for you !!!!

I had to do mine last minute we ended up having the wedding(which was secret) then going out to eat with our friends. It was nice. I have been promised a "real" wedding for an anniversay(sp?) present but he said it will be a surprise too lol.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats Tracy!
Have you started a wedding website on theknot.com yet? Every time you log on, it will tell you how many days you have left until your big day!

We're hoping to have our place booked, desposit paid by the end of the week. That so far is the most difficult part; looks like it's all downhill from here for you and Jeff!

If you're still looking for color ideas, let me show you my colors. I'm taking inspiration from this Vera Bradley purse design: http://www.verabradley.com/ProductSummary.aspx?qs1=33
My bridesmaids dresses will more than likely be chocolate and the flowers will be red, orange, pink, and yellow- very fallish if that's the look you're going for!

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say that my roommate is getting married this summer, and she gets on the TheKnot website all the time! She says she feels silly, but I told her I'm always on a cat site, so its okay!

chichismom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Miss Mew that is great news!!!!! I am sorry I missed your engagement announcement, I am sooo infatuated with Reilly
that I just stare at him in your siggy, so I am sorry I missed your engagement CONGRADULATIONS!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for the wonderful words everyone!!, Jeff and I are going to get our engagement photos done tomorrow too, so I'm very excited about that..I'll be sure to share them with you when they are developed