We need updates!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

I can see being inactive. We all get busy. It suprises me to read that some people are no longer members though. It makes me wonder if we somehow upset them.
I was wondering that too when I saw certain people were no longer members.

I'm part of a Technical Forum, and believe me, some people have that stereotypical computer person attitude on there. If you don't make sense to some of the other people on there, you get put in your place on that site. Sometimes its funny to read - at others expense - but then its not so fun if its you.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I'm part of a Technical Forum, and believe me, some people have that stereotypical computer person attitude on there. If you don't make sense to some of the other people on there, you get put in your place on that site. Sometimes its funny to read - at others expense - but then its not so fun if its you.
Um what am i categorised??

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I visit a local news forum, but post very little on that site because many people there are downright MEAN.
I love all you guys!

(ok, I'm done hijacking)