We miss you, Maddie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so overwhelmed by all of your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so, so, so very much. You will all never know how much your words are helping to get me through my grief today. Remembering Maddie and his amazing spirit are what I am trying to focus on. Thank you to all for helping me do that.

And thank you to those keeping Riley in yuor prayers. He is not taking his brothers' loss well at all. He is refusing to eat and is just crying as he searches the house for his big brother. Please pray that when the time is right, we can bring another friend into the home so that he may not be so lonely.
Not to replace Maddie (that would be impossible) but to honour his spirit.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SO sorry.
I lost my little man tragically three months ago. So I pray for comfort and peace for you.
No animal should have to go through so much in such a short life. I am thankful that he had you though to give him such a loving and wonderful three years. May you have comfort in knowing he is no longer in pain and you blessed his life here on earth so much with your love.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Cyclesarah

And thank you to those keeping Riley in yuor prayers. He is not taking his brothers' loss well at all. He is refusing to eat and is just crying as he searches the house for his big brother. Please pray that when the time is right, we can bring another friend into the home so that he may not be so lonely.
Not to replace Maddie (that would be impossible) but to honour his spirit.
If you need any suggestions and just someone's shoulder to cry on, feel free to PM me. Snickers (Marble's sister) went through a great depression with Marbles passed so I might not be an expert but I have recently dealt with it.
I will be praying for Riley as well. Poor thing.

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry, Sarah
I know it's hard, but try to focus on the fact that Maddie is in no more pain and that even though he isn't with you physically, he will always be with you because he holds a special place in your heart.

When the time is right, I have no doubt that you will find a special companion for Riley... but in the mean time talk to him and let him know what happened, like Susan said. You both need each other right now

RIP sweet Maddie

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sorry you and Riley are going through this difficult loss. I will keep you both close in my thoughts and prayers.

Rest In Peace Maddie.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Sarah...

I´m very so sorry about your loss....
...there aren´t enought words on the world to make you feel better with this hard moment...
I´m here with you!
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Prayers of all my heart
for her soul! and my total support in this hard times for you my friend!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sarah, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please remember to be gentle with yourself. You did everything for your sweet boy.

RIP Sweet Maddie

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of that adorable little man. My heart goes out to you and Riley at this time. Remember Maddie is healthy and happy and waiting for you at The Rainbow Bridge.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry Sarah. But know Maddie had a wonderful life while he was here with you.

I'm sending calming to poor Riley.

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry Sarah.

Originally Posted by Cyclesarah

I am so overwhelmed by all of your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so, so, so very much. You will all never know how much your words are helping to get me through my grief today. Remembering Maddie and his amazing spirit are what I am trying to focus on. Thank you to all for helping me do that.
I do know how much the words help. The posts in Crossing the Bridge helped keep me sane and helped me work through my grief when I lost Nakita. I can't tell you how many times I read them.

Know that Maddie is at peace and that he's always as close as he can be....because he's in your heart.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that you lost your beautiful special boy. I wish I could comfort Riley, too. I am praying for both of you.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh not Amad!
I'm so sorry! I didn't know that he was sick...this is just horrible!
I just have no words right now, but know that you all are in my thoughts.
Give Riley some extra scritches and kisses for me!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Sarah i'm so very sorry
I'm so upset that Maddie has left you, Brian and his soul mate Riley so soon

Most of the members know all about your two gorgeous boys from the minute you got them, but here's a link for those that don't to let them see what a sweet pair of angels you have

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38374
thank you for posting that link - i didn't connect the love name "Maddie" to Amad! so sorry to hear of his passing
- i remember when you first posted about your 2 orange boys...

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, Maddie!
Sarah, I'm so very sorry. Your heart must be shattered to pieces, and this must be so difficult for Riley, as well, who has lost his brother. I remember the day your boys joined your family and cherished each moment as we watched them grow beautifully into adulthood. The day Maddie was diagnosed was so painful for you, and you did absolutely everything possible to enhance his quality of life. It must have been heart wrenching for you to see your baby boy so ill.

It's so challenging to do at this point, but please focus on the happy times and all the joy Maddie brought into your life and countless other lives who were touched by his presence. Maddie is so happy and healthy now in Heaven where you and he will one day be reunited. Bless you, Sarah, you are in my prayers.