We love you SnowBDoo

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

His previous owner use to hit him for jumping on people and licking them. When Im driving, he HAS to be in my lap, if Im sitting on the sofa, he has to sit right in my lap (or Jim) he has sleep right up close to your body. When you go to do something, he follows you and is right at your feet.
They HIT him for licking?!
I love Izzy
which she freely gives out.
Izzy's the same way about laps....you sit - she's there. I was moving chairs today from the kitchen to the living room so I could sweep & mop....she followed me back & forth 10 times for each of the chairs.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh Pam....
you have one of the cutest doggies in the world.

He is simply adorable. That precious face...
I am in love with Snowball.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

They HIT him for licking?!
I love Izzy
which she freely gives out.
Izzy's the same way about laps....you sit - she's there. I was moving chairs today from the kitchen to the living room so I could sweep & mop....she followed me back & forth 10 times for each of the chairs.
People can just be so cruel. When I first got him, I had never been around a dog who wouldnt lick. I literally broke my heart to see him approach me and he will stick his tongue out like he his licking but he would not make contact with you. When he kisses me, he will lick once, then turn his head.
If I turn my face towards his turned head, he will turn it in the opposite direction, avoiding contact.

Awwww hes so sweet, when he finally licked me, his tail was wagging all over the place and he just smiled. He will also snuge his head into you, like cats do, he will do that after a lick
But it must be deeply been affected from being hit because although I know he loves it when he does it, he still will only do it a few times a day.

I can imagine Izzy following you all 10 times, thats the story of my life