We love you Debby!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is just a note to let you know that we are still praying for you in your time of mourning. We love and miss you and hope that you will return to us when you are ready!
(For those of you who don't know this thread is going to be printed out and sent to Debby so she knows how much she is missed!)

Hugs!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby, come back, when you're ready. We'll be waiting, with open arms. (((HUGS)))

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby, we love you, we miss you, and we want you to know we're here for you whenever and however you want or need us.

Our prayers are with you, and you are enveloped in love.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Laurie

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Debby-

You already know how much I value your friendship. I wish for your healing journey to begin soon so you can come back and hang out with all your cool cat friends!

sockiesmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love ya, Debby! Come back when you're ready. And Happy Mother's Day! I'm sure little Amber is thinking it.
(I know you'll get this a couple days late, but that's okay.)

*hugs*

~Jenn

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby, you've just had a major loss, please don't feel guilty about needing to spend some time away. We will miss you, but we want you to take all the time you need to grieve for Merlin.

P.S. Happy Mother's Day

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby,

Your sweet personality and generous heart has made you a very important person here. In this sad time, you have many friends who care for you and think of you. Take all the time you need to mourn the loss of Merlin, and come back when you are ready. I'm sending you hugs and good thoughts.

Christy

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,
Please know that you are in my heart, my thoughts and in my prayers daily!

Here is a poem just for you! I hope it brings a smile to your face!

Did Anyone Ever Tell You?

Did anyone ever tell you
Just how special you are?
The light that you emit
Might even light a star.

Did anyone ever tell you
How important you make others feel?
Somebody out here is smiling
About love that is so real.

Did anyone ever tell you
Many times, when they were sad
Your email made them smile a bit.
In fact it made them glad?
For the time you spend sending things
And sharing whatever you find
There are no words to thank you,
But somebody thinks you're fine.

Did anyone ever tell you
Just how much they love you?
Well, my dearest online friend
Today I am telling You.

~Author Unknown~

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,
My heart goes out to you in your time of mourning...I know you are hurting now, but we all know, time heals all wounds....Please know we are all thinking of you and we all love you very much!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby, I know you are hurting now and I hope you take all the time you need to help you through this. I miss you very much. I hope to see you on here again. I loved your sweet and comforting words. Take care of yourself. I'm there for you if you need me.
Happy Mothers Day.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby:

This place just isn't the same without you. Thoughts are with you at this time.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby, The Cat Site is missing an angel right now.

But we all know it is because you are missing your kitty angel, and you need time to mourn Merlin. Of course, we all miss you, I miss you. Take all the time in the world, dear Debby. We will be here waiting on bated breath ready to welcome you back with open arms when you are ready. No matter how long that is. You see, we can't forget our angel!

big kat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Debby we want you to take all the time you need to mourn for your Merlin. No one holds that against you. This site is blessed to have many wonderful people such as yourself stop in when they have time in their lives, and no one expects them to be here all of the time.

My thoughts have been with you and I look forward to your return, but please just do whatever you need to do to make YOURSELF happy in your life. You have many friends here who will stand by your side whether you're posting on TCS often or not. And Happy Mother's Day! I'd loved seeing the pictures of adorable Amber, and hope to see more in the future!

-Sunni Jean

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Debby,

Sure do miss seeing your sweet posts. We understand you are hurting and we'll be here for you when you return. Never does a day go by that I don't think about you and send you warm wishes. We love ya lady!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Debby, I am so, so sad for you, and do know the pain you are in, is SO very difficult to get past. I have been there, and I know that you will always miss your beloved Merlin. Time WILL make it a little easier to get by, and I do not say that lightly. But right now, you are doing what you need to do, to get through all this, and with us all being pet lovers, we KNOW and understand this, so much. My thoughts are with you, and just know that I wish you comfort in your pain.

kumbulu

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Debby, we miss you mate!
Hope to see you back at TCS soon, it's just not the same without you. I hope that the pain eases a little each day and that your hubby and Amber are helping you through.