We Love Smudge

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We startin a thred for him so we can see rite off how he is. How is our fren? We lov you, lil buddy.

shenandoah and humble

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Smudge we are all rooting for you. Meowmy keeps asking me if I heard anything yet and I keep telling her no.

Oh we are so anxious to hear some good news Smudge.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weluv u SMUDGE! Oh, yes, we do! We love you SMUDGE, and we'lle be trooooooooooo wen we not heer from you, we're
BLUE
oh, lil smudge, we love you!

we hope you havin a better day!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that's such a nice song. I'll keep everyone posted. Poor little Smudge won't be with us for much longer, but we hope his sweet little life touches everyone else as it has touched us who got to live with him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't satand it. Why? What is it? Oh, Kim! I am so sorry.
Please check your PM's.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Oh, that's such a nice song. I'll keep everyone posted. Poor little Smudge won't be with us for much longer, but we hope his sweet little life touches everyone else as it has touched us who got to live with him.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought you'd like an update for today...Smudge is not eating, but he's drinking a little and pottying. We got a little baby food in him, but it didn't make him very happy. He's happy right now just sitting on laps and getting some attention. Thanks for all your kind words - they help a lot.
Kim.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all, we forgot until last night that this is the thread we can update on Smudge's progress. He went up and down the stairs a couple times last night by himself when we were in bed. Then he followed me down when I got up. He follows me around a lot. He hasn't eaten, but we've been taking baby food and mixing it with water and putting it in a syringe and giving it to him. My daughter got him to take about 10 syringes, so that's probably 30 - 50 ml yesterday. She does better with him than I do. He fights me. I think he likes us being here all day. I'm a little worried about tomorrow. My hubby has to go into town to work, so he'll be alone for 5 or 6 hours, but that's just like night time I guess. So, anyway, he doesn't seem any worse!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everybody. Tonight my daughter fed him some baby food. He's walking around a lot more than usual, and his momma Elsa gave him a really long bath this afternoon. (Of course he slept on me all afternoon while I "watched" the football game.)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to say good morning to Kim and Smudge and request Kim give Smudge some lovin from Canada.

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wuv you Smudge. We hope that yew r feelun gud twoday and that yur meowmy is in gud spirits. We r ruuting fer yew buddy.
Wuv, Cosy and Eppie

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Smudge got TONS of hugs and kisses yesterday. He's up and walking around this morning - when I left, he was lying on the couch with Elsa - not hunched up, but curled up. We should get the results of the test today...thanks for all the wishes. If a miracle doesn't happen, at least his last days seem easier than I would have thought!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Precious little Smudge, we love you so very much, and our Mommy has been praying for you for days! Your Mommy is taking such wonderful care of you! Please keep getting better and better!

Sierra & Serenity

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
dere Smudgie
i glad to heer your doin betr today - mus be alla de praers efurbudys prain!
me & my sistrs & my meowmy are also prain 2 tings - furs dat de vet is rong & you wil be alrite,
& sekn dat if de vet is rite dat your las daze
wif us be gud wons. if de sekn is tru, luk for Mouse at de RB cuz shes bin der sins desembr of 2004 & she prolly nos her way aroun gud. member dat i luv you!
- Java