We lost our Taffy to a Blood Clot (long thread)

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh im so sorry about your cat i cried as i read your post as thats exactly what happened to my george 2 weeks ago today , the cry like you say is one i never want to hear again ,his back legs were cold with no pulse . it was horrible i feel so much for you

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a wonderful tribute to Taffy - you and your partner sound like wonderful people, trying everything you could to save him.
I am so sorry for your loss - especially since the loss was so sudden.
I also wanted to add that you new baby is very striking
RIP Taffy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stoney321

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi to you all and thank you for all your sympathetic posts, im Ken by the way taffy's dad for 5 years, its nice to know there are animal lovers out there that really care and dont just say put the animal down and give up. These little animals are part of our family lives not just pets and deserve all we can do for them, its a shame some times we have to let them go as we are not purrrfect and unfortunatly cant cure all that ails them.

I only wish I knew of Taffy's silent killer desease, he may have been here for a few years more with the help of early treatment.

Taffy was a boisteruos cat and had a active, fore filed life, I would say he lived a fast energetic life and sadly died young.

I feel sorry for any one that has to go through this with any animal, This is a devastating way for a loved one to go.

Rainbow Bridge
bye bye Taffy