Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

sebastien

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all.

Sebastian left us Friday June 14th, shortly after supper time.
The vet said it was the best thing to do. His temp had risen up to about 41 (normal for cats is 37 i guess) It was hard to let him go. We stayed with him till the end. It broke our hearts to see him struggle with the vet prior to the final needle. He's better now.

Thanks...I dont think I'll be back here for a while. You are all nice people, take care.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so very sad for you. I know ho much it hurts to have to put down a cherished companion. You are in my thoughts.

(((((((((Sebastien))))))

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry. He is no longer in pain or uncomfortable. He's waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, perfectly healthy and happy. At least you had each other for a little while, and he knew how much you loved him.

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
During the time Sebastien was with you, you loved him and did everything you possibly could to help him, and he knew it. Keep him alive in your heart.

jimbo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat. We just lost our cat today for the same reason. Its been a really rough day and a rough week. The symptoms came about only a week ago. But it was devastating. By only the second day after noticing the symptoms he looked like he hadn't ate in a week. The vet told us it was going to be terminal. So we just tried our best to keep him comfortable. Although he didn't seem to be in a whole lot of pain.. it was heartbreakingly obvious he was suffering. We finally had to put him to rest today. His name was Grayson. Its so hard to watch someone you love so much dying before your very eyes. We fully understand your loss and send our deepest heartfelt sympathies Sebastien.

Jim

We love you and you will always be in our hearts Grayson. :' ('''''''''''

manhunter666

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear of losses Sebastien and Jimbo. It's horrible when life takes a turn for the worst. You both did your best and your kitties where blessed to have you in their lives.

jimbo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you manhunter. Its been a long rough day. I guess Grayson got the 'wet' version. He was skeleton thin with a bloated abdomen. We have other cats, but they are all special and Grayson was no exception. We miss him alot and our hearts are truly broken. Thanks so much for the wishes.

Jim

werebear

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My sincere sympathies for the loss.

I can't even bring up my Bubby's name without tearing up, and it's been seven years. But I made him very happy while he was here, and I told him if he ever wants to reincarnate, get a message to me and I'll move heaven and earth for him!

I said it just to make both of is feel better; I don't know if that can actually happen. But I don't know that it can't, either.

But if I wanted to leave the door open for him, for whenever we meet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.