We just got the word on my father

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

Carol, I would LOVE to read that book when it is published. You have every reason to be proud of your papa! He must have seen and done some amazing things. And to have his stories published by a university is great! Heck, I'm proud of him, and I don't even know him!

I'm so glad to hear his first treatment went well. And that he got some of his feelings out about your uncle. I know that had to have been hard on him, and it's better to get it out...and sometimes it's easier to talk to someone that is a third party.

Your father, and your family are in my prayers.
I totally agree - Carol, you'll have to let us know how to get a copy!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Carol, I just have to say it...your dad was a hunk!

How wonderful to have his history written!! It would be a rare and special thing to have something like that even if it was just for your own family, but to have something published is especially remarkable. You have every right to be proud of him!!
I second that!
I'd also like to find out how to get a copy of the book, and I think my s/o would enjoy reading it, too. He was a Vietnam Vet himself, and one of his passions is reading about others' war stories, and how they coped & survived.

I'm happy to hear that your Papa's first treatment went well.
I will continue to keep him in my thoughts & prayers, and more good vibes are coming your way..

~KK~