We have Kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pbsj_1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so everyone is feed and happy mom came to tell me she needed more food this morning she is going to eat me out of house and home.

I was watching them nurse this morning and the torty number 4 beats up all her bothers and sisters for the nipple she wants.
There only 24 hours old and she is the smallest my little runt.
But there all great update picture in a week

Oh thank you for the scale that I could not find tell some one put a link its works great and they scream the hole time mom just loks on like I dont think your hurting them so carry on.
My husband did one and mom clawed the heck out of his leg I thought it was funny myself he did not of course. No damamge he was wearing geens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pbsj_1988

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I dont kow if anyone else will read this but should I put once a week update pictures here? Or start a new thread.

Here is one for the road I took it yesterday for a friend to send her she is interested in the little tortie. I have not choose names yet is this normal for people to name the litter or do you get to attachted.

I have little names for all of them right now but I am afraide if I get to attatched I will cry when they leave.

breellablue

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
it's perfectly normal to cry. you should have seen me at my first adoption event all tears and the woman adopting him was like "are you ok?" I had to explain that I bottle raised them after their mother left them and that I was very close with them and it made me very happy to see him going to a forever home.

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, that's an adorable pic!

Oh, ya, more people will probably look at a new thread, so thats probably the best thing