we have kittens!!!

4catz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lovely pics. Beautiful mum and babies.

Sorry to hear about the little one who didn't make it.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CONGRATULATIONS!
They're soooo adorable!

I'm sorry to hear that one of them didn't make it, though..

~KK~

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BTW, regarding determining the kittens' sex - I didn't know either
- so don't feel bad.
I had to ask too, and one of the members posted the following link:

Originally Posted by gayef

The kittens in these photos may be a little older than your babies, but perhaps seeing this resource might be helpful to you.
The pics in the link really helped me figure it out.
I hope they help you, too!

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashylove

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well, looking at the link, i guess i had it backwards... the white are girls, and the black is a boy.... i blame being pregnant!
anyway... they are doing so good, the black one has stripes starting to come out on his back, and yes! the girls are siamese!!! the points have started turning gray i think... it is just dark right now, so we will see!!! they are still so cute...
i am totally in love!!! but i think 5 cats will be a bit much... plus the dog, gerbils and 2 kids.... wah! i want to keep them all!!!!!!

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ashylove

well, looking at the link, i guess i had it backwards... the white are girls, and the black is a boy.... i blame being pregnant!
anyway... they are doing so good, the black one has stripes starting to come out on his back, and yes! the girls are siamese!!! the points have started turning gray i think... it is just dark right now, so we will see!!! they are still so cute...
i am totally in love!!! but i think 5 cats will be a bit much... plus the dog, gerbils and 2 kids.... wah! i want to keep them all!!!!!!
Again, don't feel bad. I got it backwards too the first time.

I know what you mean: I'd LOVE to keep all the babies too!
But we already have 5 cats, and Salem + babies = 10. As it is, we've already decided to keep Salem (who was one of our strays before we adopted her) and 2 of the babies - which will equal 8 cats!
If we can't find GOOD homes for the other 2, we'll keep them too. I won't give them to anyone I don't trust..

It's soooo difficult to resist those adorable bundles of fluff!

~KK~