We have KITTENS!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats on the kittens, u guys had such a big litter
look at all those cuties tho
I am glad that everything went smoothly to during the birth and I bet dutchess is exhauted she looked it, and she looks like she is being such a good mama too
be sure to keep us updated and everything

tia2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Woohoo!
Congrats on the kittens! They are so cute! Good luck with them and hope all goes well!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dutchessmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay, getting a bit camera crazy here! Here are a few pics of them all lined up...can't see the mostly black one though, she/he blends in. Luckily it is my husbands turn to name these critters or they would be Sleepy, Sneezy, Bashful, Happy, Doc, Grumpy and Dopey! lol!

I know what to look for regarding the sexual organs, but I am never able to guess for a few weeks...

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/NadineF_photos/today044001.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/NadineF_photos/today043950.jpg
http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u100/NadineF_photos/today043946.jpg

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh poor momma, she is going to be worn out! She looks better today. I love the fat grey tabby on top of the pile
They are all beautiful!! I want a spotted one, they look like little cows

trudge1978

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
they are sooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet i want the third from the right that is one gorgous kitten i love it markings

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful babies, I'm glad your brother has offered to get her spayed

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just read both your new threads and I'm sending high hopes that all those precious little ones will thrive. It was a long wait, but Dutchess sure came through!

And I have to say... Dutchess looks so much like my Clyde! Gotta love those Holstein kitties!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no such thing as camera crazy here
SEND MORE LOL.....

Mommy looks like little by little she is cleaning herself up

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Those furbabies are just too adorable for words! I can't wait to see individual photos of each one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dutchessmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
all 7 of them madeit past the first 24 hours! YEAH! Ooohh scary! I am trying to imagine 7 babies attacking very sensitive feet! (I will have to tell you all about my youngest child and my husband some time, kind of rare) This sounds scary! 7...7...I just keep thinking there are SEVEN of them! lol! I will get some separate pics of them soon...Hubby is supposed to name them, but I have started calling one of them Bullseye...due to the marking on what I believe is HIS back. He told my daughters he would name them 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 12. Don't ask...he's strange! lol! Have a good day with healthy kitties all!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just logged in and saw this! They are SOOOO cute! congratz, and i can't wait to see more pictures.

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DutchessMom

Sorry, but that is all I know at the moment! It is 5 am here and it all started about an hour ago...she is in her box with her back to me, so while I hear kitten voices I can't tell you how many I hear! Will post an update in a bit!

I will definitely be taking a nap today...lol!

YAY

fluffysimba

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OOh they are beautiful !!! I love the diluted calico and the browntabby bi-colored ones!

NOooo you can't send them to me. My kids would love me though.

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is for sure a threat with a cutness alert LOL. 7 attacking feet isnt bad it is very cute and it tickles remeber I had 8