We have a guest

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Haha only just read this story. He has 2 names - he's definitely a Jellicle now. Wasn't I reading just recently that you had more than enough cats and wouldn't be taking in any more, or something to that effect?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skippymjp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Haha only just read this story. He has 2 names - he's definitely a Jellicle now. Wasn't I reading just recently that you had more than enough cats and wouldn't be taking in any more, or something to that effect?
Actually, I can't take in any more in the house. Trace and the Diva stay cranky enough about being crowded as it is. But, I can do everything I can get get him in out of the cold. I took a nap after getting home this morning, then got up and spent the afternoon lining the underpinning of the shed with foam sheeting for insulation. I also finished the "bulb box" I was working on, which is a frame to go under his bed box with a couple of light bulbs so he has a heated bed.

I even found a water bowl at Walmart this keeps water at about 38 degrees so it doesn't freeze
I thought that was pretty cool

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Skippymjp

Actually, I can't take in any more in the house. Trace and the Diva stay cranky enough about being crowded as it is. But, I can do everything I can get get him in out of the cold. I took a nap after getting home this morning, then got up and spent the afternoon lining the underpinning of the shed with foam sheeting for insulation. I also finished the "bulb box" I was working on, which is a frame to go under his bed box with a couple of light bulbs so he has a heated bed.

I even found a water bowl at Walmart this keeps water at about 38 degrees so it doesn't freeze
I thought that was pretty cool
That's great, Mike. Anything is better than him freezing his furry little butt off.