We got a new Harley Davidson motorcycle today!! :)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Hope you enjoyed the pics!
OMG, I am silver with envy! Due to a medical problem with my back, I had to give up my Harley and it was silver. So I bought the closest thing I could to a motorcycle with a real cool sound and of course I got a silver one. Here is what I got:

It does not have the thrill of your Harley but I am not enclosed in a cage and it does not use rice. (It's a Porsche.) And, since it is a six speed manual, DW can't drive it any more than she could my Harley!
OK, all you women that drive Harleys and Porsches, I am only talking about my wife, not you.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

OMG, I am silver with envy! Due to a medical problem with my back, I had to give up my Harley and it was silver. So I bought the closest thing I could to a motorcycle with a real cool sound and of course I got a silver one. Here is what I got:

It does not have the thrill of your Harley but I am not enclosed in a cage and it does not use rice. (It's a Porcshe.) And, since it is a six speed manual, DW can't drive it any more than she could my Harley!
OK, all you women that drive Harleys and Porches, I am only talking about my wife, not you.
Pretty!!!! Can I go for a ride? Pleeeeeeaasssssseeee!

We just have a Kia Sedona wagon. I feel so suburban!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

It is beautiful. I get to see a lot of Harleys. The dude across the street from me is Hell's Angels (nicest guy ever, BTW) and he has a gorgeous bike and every weekend and some week nights there is a plethora of Harley's in front of his house and mine. I just love them!
When we go riding, we have a lot of friends that we go with, and there's such a wide variety of bikes, I always love riding with them. The sound of about 10-20 Harley's riding down the highway is music to my ears!

I just can't believe how much more comfortable it is with that huge back tire, it definately helps my ride, and John says that he can't even tell that I'm back there anymore! Its so smooth riding- I can't wait to go on another ride tonight!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

The sound of about 10-20 Harley's riding down the highway is music to my ears!
I tell people that that particular sound is my mating call.

Potato potato potato potato potato

It's also my lullabye - when I go to bike week I sleep like a BABY with the constant rumble of Harleys in the background.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I tell people that that particular sound is my mating call.

Potato potato potato potato potato

It's also my lullabye - when I go to bike week I sleep like a BABY with the constant rumble of Harleys in the background.
Ooooh, I'd sleep like a baby!

I just love the sound, and whenever I'm outside and hear a Harley go by, I always look to see what kind of bike it is, or if its someone I know. Your right, its like a mating call!