nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy for people when they can get something like this. I hope you will enjoy it. It certainly looks like a nice ride.:nod:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so happy for people when they can get something like this. I hope you will enjoy it. It certainly looks like a nice ride.
Thanks

I call it my "God Car" . He always seems to give me the car I need when I need it :) :) 

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's a beautiful car.  Congratulations!  And I am glad to hear that you have recovered and are able to drive again.  

Last edited:

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have found myself pulling over for a few minutes from time to time, to rest my ankle. Then I'm good to go. Or if it is a long driving day, I have to come home and rest/ice and put it up- but it is fine the next day. I just feel so much nicer being able to go somewhere if we need to! No more relying on people for transportation. :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks

I call it my "God Car" . He always seems to give me the car I need when I need it :) :) 
I understand how you feel when you say this. I feel the same way, not just about cars.

I too am glad to know you are able to drive now. Enjoy the car. :nod:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand how you feel when you say this. I feel the same way, not just about cars.

I too am glad to know you are able to drive now. Enjoy the car.
I second that!!   I have just had my new (2007 Toyota Carola) car about a year. Some of you may remember my thread from it. Someone backed into my car, crinkling up the hood & damaging things under it, as well as the passenger side headlight, & front bumper. Thank God I wasn't hurt. I was pretty much at a stop, just coming out of my driveway. Someone (my landlords old handyman) was backing up down the st. Not even looking!!

& bam!   My car was a 1995 Mazda protege. It was nickle & dimming me. I needed a newer car, but couldn't afford one. Because I was only the 2nd owner, It was in great condition for its age, so his insurance co. gave me the highest they could at 2,000.00!  My mom generously added another 1,000.00 when I found a car, so payments could be where I could afford them ($150.00/mo), so it worked out for the best.

GOD  KNEW I NEEDED a newer car, & I believe he let this happen, so I would have the money to get one. Enough damage to total it out, but no harm to me!!  "Thank You Jesus!!"  

nebula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I second that!!   I have just had my new (2007 Toyota Carola) car about a year. Some of you may remember my thread from it. Someone backed into my car, crinkling up the hood & damaging things under it, as well as the passenger side headlight, & front bumper. Thank God I wasn't hurt. I was pretty much at a stop, just coming out of my driveway. Someone (my landlords old handyman) was backing up down the st. Not even looking!!

& bam!   My car was a 1995 Mazda protege. It was nickle & dimming me. I needed a newer car, but couldn't afford one. Because I was only the 2nd owner, It was in great condition for its age, so his insurance co. gave me the highest they could at 2,000.00!  My mom generously added another 1,000.00 when I found a car, so payments could be where I could afford them ($150.00/mo), so it worked out for the best.

GOD  KNEW I NEEDED a newer car, & I believe he let this happen, so I would have the money to get one. Enough damage to total it out, but no harm to me!!  "Thank You Jesus!!"  
Well he knew. He also saved my life in my wreck. (I can pm that story) ;)