We didnt get the House

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

DH and I are house shopping, too. We checked one out today that they want 97k for - a little high considering it needs an overhaul on the inside and that there may be some water damage outside because of poorly placed flower beds. If in top shape inside it would be worth more. But overall, it has a nice floor plan and has 3 bedrooms (or as we would use them - computer room, reptile room, bedroom
). It's also outside of town, no through traffic!
I think I need to move!
Our house is going to be $185,425! (1712 sq ft, 3bd/2bth, 1-story brick ranch). Prices have gotten to be outrageous in the area we're in anyway.

I'm sure there is a house out there for you mews2much. The right one just hasn't come along yet! I can only imagine how disappointing it is though. I'm so ready to be in our house it's unreal. on the right one coming soon!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are other health plans that are just as good. I know when I moved from Maryland to Minnesota, we had to get totally different health plans.

If you are worried about your records, the company/doctors can fax the records to the new medical insurance.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had two choices Kaiser or another. Steve hated the other one and he switched. We did look in Nevada and Arizona before.