We could have babies tonight

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been following your thread and all I can say is Olivia has me on the edge of my seat waiting for her little babies!!

Good luck and hopefully they come soon!!!

bakearama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have been checking this thread everyday, my family thinks I am crazy for being so concerned about someone else's cat. I don't think any of them understand crazy cat people like us.
Tell Olivia that we can't wait much longer. I hope the babies come soon or there might be some super crazy people here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh guys - Im so sorry that Olivia has got everyone on the edge of their seats. Thanks for checking in on us....you guys are such great support.

Im a living wreck here. I spend my days alternating between looking at Olivia's nipples, private parts and stomach, the TCS site and pregnant cat websites. Every night Im sleeping with Olivia in the nesting room..just in case it happens and she needs help. My husband cant wait until the day he gets his wife back lol (then again, being in 'cat land' all this time is fun and exciting I have to say..sounds silly but I feel like its my daughter having kids!)

Today I saw her stomach really ripple in front of me and I thought 'that HAS to be contractions'. But nothing as of yet. I'll post a pic of her in a sec and you will see the size of her. I dont she is the biggest pregnant cat we've had on here by far, but you will see she is huge.

We have the first date of possible conception as 3 feb thats well over 9 weeks ago
. Its 10 weeks now. But the vet has told me since the first week of April to be on alert for birth. Arrgghhhhh!!!!

orty12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow after reading this thread, I've jumped on the bandwagon. I can't wait to see the new babies! Good luck to you and Olivia!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

Floor Pacers Anonymous checking in

aww heck, thought we'd have some news tonight - umm does she like gin
gin? Not sure if she likes it..but I need it. Newswise, she has just eaten loads. Thats all i have to report.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by minxie

gin? Not sure if she likes it..but I need it.
only cos they used to say 'gin' was a way to induce birth - in humans of course

well you have one instead

Newswise, she has just eaten loads. Thats all i have to report.
aww
all very strange - she is certainly baking those babies good and proper

they're gonna be big 'uns

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes all very strange - I thought cats usually stopped eating before hand...but she is eating like a glutton.

ooops - I was going to pist a pic of her but I cant find the lead that connects the camera to the pc! Need to find it before the babies come!

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh!!! I expected to pop on here in the wee hours and see that Olivia delivered those kittens!!!

Apparently not.

In due time, in due time. Tonight, maybe?

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yes all very strange - I thought cats usually stopped eating before hand...but she is eating like a glutton.
This is not true for all cats. Butterball didn't stop eating before she delivered. She ate normally the whole day and then delivered right before midnight.

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This Olivia better realize she's got a whole fan base waiting on her kittens to be born so we can see the pictures!!! I've been checking in every day now... as soon as you stop paying attention to her- she'll probably have them! Cats.. hmmm? Good luck!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, maybe you should go out to dinner or something because you know she would have them if you weren't there

Geez Olivia, you sure know how to get attention!

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yep the minute you turn your back she will go have them. LOL

Thats cats for you!! LOL

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Olivia, my dear, wouldn't you be happier if you just had those darn kits already?

You know...the moment you're gone, she's gonna have them!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
STILL NOTHING!