We are having kittens!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fudge's mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lucky you......i have 4 boys!!

Back to topic....Fudge is still doing really well, She needs to put on some weight,but other than that she very healthy,and she is eating like a horse

I'll post some more pics later.

sully

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Now, can anyone help me please? My Layla is pregnant! she is near the final stages of pregnancy but doesnt look HUGE. The babies are moving alot and i can see movement in at least 3 places.
I am so excited i want to try and get an idea of how many babies will come? its her 1st litter....and also does anyone know about genetics?? Layla is pure white...the father is black and white. Is it likely that the babies will be white? could they be any other colour except blk/ white? If anyone can help me i will really appreciate it as curiosity and waiting is KILLING ME!!! lol.

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by sully

Now, can anyone help me please? My Layla is pregnant! she is near the final stages of pregnancy but doesnt look HUGE. The babies are moving alot and i can see movement in at least 3 places.
I am so excited i want to try and get an idea of how many babies will come? its her 1st litter....and also does anyone know about genetics?? Layla is pure white...the father is black and white. Is it likely that the babies will be white? could they be any other colour except blk/ white? If anyone can help me i will really appreciate it as curiosity and waiting is KILLING ME!!! lol.
Sully if you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can start a new thread where
it says ' new thread' and ask all the questions you need for your baby girl.
That way you will get the answers you need rather than being confused by other
peoples answers.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
any more updates on fudge? I am so glad she is doing good
be sure to take some more pics
but I am so glad so far everything is great and I am happy that fudge is such a great mom too

fudge's mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry
Have only really had time to quick glance on here lately!
Fudge is fine,doing a good job.Kittens are one week old today and very cute!
had a quick look and i THINK they are ALL boys...but will have to re check i think!
The 2 black kits weigh 9oz now and the tabby's 8oz. look like little porkers!Boy are they noisy when they want mum...she likes to lay on the window sill watching the world go by,so when they are nursed and settled she comes and sits in the lounge on the sill.When the kittens want her they squeal like hell and Fudge goes running!!! Fudge is eating and drinking like mad and seems to have put a bit of weight back on herself.
So all is well at our house!! Haven't really touched the kitty's other than to weigh them,as Fudge doesn't seem to like it...although she loves a cuddle herself

fudge's mum

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is the kittens this morning! sorry its probably too big again,but i'm useless at resizing!!

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwww those babies are so cute! I have some kittens that look like that and i am keeping one!my kids want me to keep them all but i will have to see about that....lol

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad that evrything is going great..and fudge is such a great mom
And
look at those cuties
they are so tiny and sooo cute
Thanks for the update

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww look at them all , what cuties. thank you for the update , so glad everything is still going great. she sounds like a good mamma