We are back

tncatfancier

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It's funny how empty I felt when I clicked on the forum and found that it was gone. Who knew that I had become so dependent??!! I'm relieved that things are up and running again and I add my thanks to Anne and those of you who worked so hard to get things rolling again!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Mary Anne in my honest opinion I think we should flag the awards for this year and save it until next year. It's coming right up christmas, and I think you guys deserve a break.
I agree!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm here, Sam! Finally!

Busted back to kitten and lost all my posts? The Vacation Thread - Gone?

I just checked in and re-registered when I had to get off and phone my uncles to tell them about a neighbor who died and then we went to visitation (Mom has known the man's mother almost all her life). So that delayed me more.

Jan & Jasper! (Until I get my siggy going again...)

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A reminder, too, folks that the default view for all forums is to only show threads from the past 30 days. You can change that view if you find some forums looking empty.

Also, Caption This will probably take a few days to get back up and running. I lost my thread where I keep all of my upcoming pictures. Anne will have to reload them for me when she gets time. Please be patient.

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... here if my very FIRST post since i have been back...

as u will notice, i have changed my name on here.. Lenafrannie.. was my old one.
Orie was supposed to be name Frannie, but... after i had already been on here forever when i got her, i changed it... soo, now my name is right!!

i am soo happy that this site is back up and working.. its just too bad that so many of us have to start back at nothing.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to be back!!

Welcome back everyone!!!!

Thank you Anne and everyone else who put their heart and soul into getting us back on here so quickly. It could have been much longer!

Now...let's get back to business!!

missy&spikesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
HI!!! HI!!! HI!!!
Oh YAY!!! I cannot TELL you how HAPPY I was to see the forums back up !!!! OMG! I did not realize just how much TCS was a part of my day!!!
Thanks SO much Anne and ALL of you, who helped get TSC back up and running!!! You are the BEST!!!

kittenkiya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just can not imagine being without TheCatSite. I went through withdrawal symptoms and finally had to email some people to find out where we were. (Thank you and (((hugs))) CoolCat). God, it is good to be home.

yoviher

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anne, and everyone else responsible for bringing it back:

THANKYOU!!!!!

I know that you have a lot of work at bringing the entire board back to normal, so, if you need any help, at which you think I could be of any help, anything at which I can help you folks out, don't hesitate to contact me. I am more than willing to help here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep back and doing fine. All our wonderful members are here- well most of them anyway. And it is good to see the forums still active and people understanding this was not something we even saw coming-

Welcome home everyone, the welcome mat is out and coffee is perking on the stove-

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Yep back and doing fine. All our wonderful members are here- well most of them anyway. And it is good to see the forums still active and people understanding this was not something we even saw coming-

Welcome home everyone, the welcome mat is out and coffee is perking on the stove-
I've brought the cake and lots of Christmas Candy to celebrate with too!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sweets

OK, the shakes have stopped and the hallucinations are almost gone. (Shut up, lil green kitten, I'm back on TCS)

Sandy, Pipsqueek and Frantic
Ditto!