WBCL users

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shashagirl

I had to switch back to Precious Cat because I've noticed the cat boxes being used less since the switch. I was thinking maybe they just didn't have to go as often untill yesterday when I witnessed my girl cat peeing and then walking out of the box while she was still going and thinking maybe that was an accident. Then this morning she was doing the same thing and then finished on the carpet! I then went to the pet store to get their old litter and put it in the cat boxes and all the cats jumped in and peed! I feel really bad to think they may have been holding it or peeing elsewhere. Anyways, I don't think I'll be changing litter anymore, but thanks for the input about bugs.
Cats can be really picky about which litter they like. Yours let you know.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Shashagirl

I had to switch back to Precious Cat because I've noticed the cat boxes being used less since the switch. I was thinking maybe they just didn't have to go as often untill yesterday when I witnessed my girl cat peeing and then walking out of the box while she was still going and thinking maybe that was an accident. Then this morning she was doing the same thing and then finished on the carpet! I then went to the pet store to get their old litter and put it in the cat boxes and all the cats jumped in and peed! I feel really bad to think they may have been holding it or peeing elsewhere. Anyways, I don't think I'll be changing litter anymore, but thanks for the input about bugs.
My cats have still been using the Special Kitty Scoop box more than the WBCL box. So I'm not sure I will switch to it exclusively.
I wouldn't want them to think outside the box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shashagirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think the 2 boys tolerated the change, but prefer Precious Cat. I had the feeling my girl didn't like the change, but my husband said I was being obsessive.I went around the house with a black light last night and found a pee spot underneath my son's bed. It was dried up but I cleaned it with Nature's Miracle and hopefully it won't smell. This morning there was a lot of activity in the boxes , so I know it was good to change back.