Watcha cooking tonight?

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this has nothing to do with cats, but I was just curious,,what are you having for dinner tonight??
We are having beans, rice, and smoked sausage....yumm..

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably nachos. I do much better if lunch is my big meal of the day, so I usually have something easy, like salad or soup for dinner.

luv those paws

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Right now I think I am just going to skip dinner and go straight to bed.

But if I weren't, I am thinking maybe Tuna Helper? Maybe.

Sleep. I need sleep.

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Leftovers from the holiday feast.. lots of them... Meet Balls with gravy, soup, potatos... oooh, I just realized I'm hungry! very hungry!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by adymarie
tortillini stuffed with chicken, bacon and cheese!
Ady! I want to be at your house!!! That sounds delicious!
Is it homemade or do you buy them like that somewhere...if so...do they have it in the states? MMMMMMMMMM

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rock&fluff'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, how do you make that pumpkin soup? sounds good!

williewz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was going to throw some fish on my little George Foreman grill, but Mio suggested we make sloppy joes with the leftover spaghetti meat from last night. They were good, and he gulped down 3 of them! He has a big appetite to be six, sometimes. Willie, of course, was on "drip patrol" under the table.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Debby
Ady! I want to be at your house!!! That sounds delicious!
Is it homemade or do you buy them like that somewhere...if so...do they have it in the states? MMMMMMMMMM
It is a purchased pasta that is fresh and not frozen. It was delicious. I am not sure of the brand name, but I will check when I get home!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am anxiously awaiting the name!
Gosh I hope they sell it here...that sounds to die for!!! (can you tell I'm hungry???)

Tonight I am just having sloppy joes...pretty boring....but last night we tried the Hormel beef tips in gravy that you just heat up in the microwave and serve over potatoes, pasta or rice. It is precooked...just 4 min. in the microwave...although they don't give you much so I had to buy two of them...I wanted something fast since it was grocery night and I'd be getting home late and wanted to be able to sit down and relax to watch Survivor.

It was great by the way...(the beef tips that is)