waste of time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh no, this must be terrible for you. Did you see this coming?

Are you okay? If you need someone to talk to, you can PM me..I have no marriage expertise, but I'm sure the burden of this is weighing on you.

I am so sorry, I hope perhaps you two can work things out.
Thank you, and thank every one for there thoughts.

Hmm did i see is coming, well i know she was stressed about going back to indo again. She hates being apart from me, as she does her family. She always says she is being a bad wife for leaving me, during the winter, I also know that some people in her family have been giving her a very hard time about me, since i forced to leave the country. Family in that part of the world has a much grreater influance then it does here.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SwampWitch

So sorry to hear about this.

Just a thought, but if the baby is born in Indonesia, could that in any way get things speeded up legally for you? Since you'll have a child there?

It's probably not only hormones, but she wants to be with her mother during this time, too.

Keep us posted! I'm sending some good thoughts your way.

Cheers, from
SwampWitch

p.s. People who had difficult parents can be good parents themselves. We learn from our parents what to do and what NOT to do.
Well up until a few weeks ago, any child born in indo followed the father, so the child would be american from the time it was born. The laws changed now i think to allow the child to have both, but only until they are 18 at which time they have to pick which country to follow. Indo is a very closed country in terms o allowing people to stay.
all i can do is keep doing what have i been , taking there ruling to there court system, and looking for another job that is near indo

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Any updates tonight? My thoughts are with you.
lol well she is at my sisters house now, we talked some tonight. but we did not disuccs the problem at hand

and how about you? how did your talk go if i may ask.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

This is a very difficult situation. But I would say sell everything here and move to Malaysia if necessary so you are near her.
Malaysia, sigapore, thailand, all of them are very short plane or boat ride away.
I have been and will keep looking for something in that part of the world. of course i would very much like to have contact and to see my kid.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

I have been and will keep looking for something in that part of the world. of course i would very much like to have contact and to see my kid.
I thought so. I must say that with my 3rd (of 4) pregnancy, I was wacky. It was quite strange. My husband and I have always gotten alonge just fine, but for most of mu pregnancy, and a few weeks after it, I had this certainty that he was being unfaithful to me. There was never any evidence, in fact lots of evidence that he was not...but I still had this feeling. I also often pictured him dying fairly often, and remember thinking about how does a pregnant woman dress at her husbands funeral? Or if it happens after the baby is born, would you dress the baby in black, or would gray be a better choice. I mean, I was WEIRD! I knew it was weird, and managed to mostly keep my thoughts to myself. But just to let you know, sometimes the hormones really mess with your mind. It is highly possible that on top of the stress and guilt you are already experiencing as a couple, this is too much for her right now.

The cat site has experienced many miracles. I pray that your situation will also have a miraculous result...a healing for your marriage and your family.

One thing I suggest when job hunting out of your area, is to let the employers know that you will be moving to the area, whether they hire you or not. Then they will know you are serious about it...and hopefully you will get that job. Then it will be easier to see your wife, as the legal case continues to let you join her and her family.

Oh....and

CONGRATULATIONS!

You are going to be a Daddy!

P.S. Get her some flowers, or a little gift of pink and blue booties, and keep telling her how much you love her. Let her know that being married to her, even if you only get her March to October, is better than being apart.

She is with your sister...so family IS important to her, and you are her family. Remind her of that, too!

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! You did have a pretty crappy day! I'm sorry. Is she taking the cats? Will you have any left?

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 4crazycats

Wow! You did have a pretty crappy day! I'm sorry. Is she taking the cats? Will you have any left?
oh yea heyu is my kitty,
the other 3 are from indo
lol we have or had? interracial kitty house

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

I thought so. I must say that with my 3rd (of 4) pregnancy, I was wacky.
ehe thanks, to tell the truth i am scared of being a dad.
but i guess that is normal