Washing The Dishes Equals "what's Dad Doing??"

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anything I assemble Krista must supervise. I call her my furry foreman.

I feed her raw from the freezer so there’s a thaw step that she sits patiently for. But that also means anytime I’m running the water like for dishes, to fill up the Brita, or to water thaw and reportion her food, she shows up in her feed me spot.

“Where is my meal, good sir?”
9D5CE900-13D4-4E39-8CD7-6DA302267945.jpeg

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, they all love the sound of running water! I have a problem now that is getting WAY out of hand, my "Yammy" with his adorable face and huge eyes, now thinks that everytime I go to the fridge it is time for a little snack of turkey. He comes running, jumps on the counter next to the fridge and meows and paws the air. He is so adorable I have created a monster!!!

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm really bad at getting the dishes done. Pretty much the only daily dishwashing that happens is the cat dishes at feeding time. So whenever I start the dishes, Saipha and Mishka immediately come over and start meowing for food. Even they've figured out how bad I am! :paperbag:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm really bad at getting the dishes done. Pretty much the only daily dishwashing that happens is the cat dishes at feeding time. So whenever I start the dishes, Saipha and Mishka immediately come over and start meowing for food. Even they've figured out how bad I am! :paperbag:
If I don't do the dishes, Krista will. My furry food inspector insures I keep a clean kitchen.