Was this a bit much?

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think he probably got a kick out of it. I left my mom a note telling her what each cat was going to do and she said I was right. Just shows how well you know your kits!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When one of my friends used to catsit for me I would leave a detailed note along with pictures of each cat with their name so she wouldn't get confused as to whom I was speaking of!!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL I bet he just thought it was sweet. If I did that my dad would have a fit and say people would think I was crazy. But he says I think too much about my girls anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Yeah...but was the plumbing repaired? Maybe he read the note and didn't even go in??
It was fixed; we got a whole new pipe piece so it must have taken him a while. I'm glad that people here don't think I'm crazy for putting that up.

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not too much at all! I've done things like that before too.

I generally put a note saying, "There are two friendly cats living here, and one likes to try and dart out of the door. Please make sure to keep an eye out when entering." Once in a while I might add, "The big kitty likes to have his chest rubbed when he's laying on his back."