was looking at my cat

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And I did the crying thinking about how much I love her. I was sitting there and all of a sudden I told her that I loved her so much. And I petted her and then I got all misty eyed.

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've done that before. Normally it's when I've already been pretty emotional all day. My cats love me even more when I get teary-eyed, which makes me MORE teary eyed...lol.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sounds like you are a member of our "we love our kitties to pieces" club.

I can't walk past Bijou or Mika without touching them and telling them how we feel like we've found the treasure chest when we found them.

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats sure do leave paw prints on our hearts. I am always having to hug them .

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is soo sweet!!! I had a similar experience last night....I was getting ready for bed (and was really stressed out at the time) and Abilene jumped up on the bathroom sink and just started being very affectionate! It made my night. I rescued Abilene as feral kitten, so she is still quite wild...so it's even more special for me when she's very affectionate out of the blue
Your kitty sounds sooo sweet! She's lucky to have you for a meowmy!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I started petting her she did her half meow thing and then rolled into a ball on her side and then she wanted her tummy rubbed. She likes her tummy rubbed by me but for some reason noone else. She's kind of like my kid. And she stole my dad's heart and he isn't even a cat fan. He likes outside barn cats and he loved his cat but she had mysteriously disappeared. And he just adores Tavia I call him her Papaw.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

When I started petting her she did her half meow thing and then rolled into a ball on her side and then she wanted her tummy rubbed. She likes her tummy rubbed by me but for some reason noone else. She's kind of like my kid. And she stole my dad's heart and he isn't even a cat fan. He likes outside barn cats and he loved his cat but she had mysteriously disappeared. And he just adores Tavia I call him her Papaw.
That is sooo sweet!

sailfish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm a construction worker and I love my cats to beans, I try to promote cat awareness in work. when I discover a cat hater it's easy to set them on fire with most of the other guys. I always thought this was impossible. P oftem wake up to the the poking paws of the threesome. Oh how I love these kitties!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well my sister give her some wet food today and some treats and she is a very happy kitty. Although her sissy the dog keeps trying to steal her wet food.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am constantly telling my furkids how much I love them. I really love it when I see my SO do it. He loves all the cats, but he loves his little Fluffy dearly. He rescued her on Christmas Eve. Someone had thrown her away by a busy highway. She peeked in the window of the tattoo shop and waved her paws at him. It was love at first sight.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh the story about your his kitty is so sad. I am glad she found someone.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awwwwww, I think we can all relate to that!!! If non cat people would just spend one week with one of our kits, they'd soon be transformed!

yuna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I do that sometimes too!! and then I try to pick them up and cuddle them and they try everything they can to get away from their insane mommy!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I totally know what you mean. I sometimes look at Villy and wonder how it is possible to love one little furry being soooooo much. She's just amazing