Was I reading too much into this from years ago?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Magpie ends in pie which means to Willow that magpies are automatically a flying pie just cause magpie ends in pie :heartshape:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, cancer from someone's banana skins isn't real. You can't give someone else cancer that way, it's not like breathing secondhand cigarette smoke.

But even if it were, it's long over. Ebony has moved on, and Tigger and Willow need you to focus on them.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I've had one cat die of FIP, another from cancer, and my current cat is terminal from many illnesses. Are you saying they are all my fault?

That is what you are saying to yourself about Ebony. You know your limitations and your mental health issues, they are not new to you, so stop feeding into them.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've had one cat die of FIP, another from cancer, and my current cat is terminal from many illnesses. Are you saying they are all my fault?

That is what you are saying to yourself about Ebony. You know your limitations and your mental health issues, they are not new to you, so stop feeding into them.
Easier said than done, sadly, I wish mental illness had a off switch but it doesn't :(

Sighs

I do have Willow cuddling on my tummy now though, she knows her meowmy needs her or Tigger tonight :catrub:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think what reminded me of how Ebony reacted to cop cars, was a few days ago now, there was a fire engine go to the flats across the way

Willow thought the fire engine was plotting against her and was really upset and hiding from the terrifying nee naw cat-eating scaries, Tigger thought the fire engine was sad and brought a toy Mousie over and asked me to lift her onto the windowsill so she could cheer the fire engine up with her toy Mousie :catrub:

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Why shouldn't I kill myself when Tigger and Willow join Ebony?

I would do anything just to be able to touch Ebony again

Ebony my sweet pea I miss you

CyberTiger

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi tiggerwillow. It sounds like you're going through a hard time.

I would recommend checking out the suicide resources for your country. Here's a page that gives resources for different countries:

We all need help sometimes. Humans are built to be with others. I believe, as long as we're not harming anyone and not a danger to anyone, life is worth living. We make a difference in the lives we touch, whether human or animal.

All any of us can do is our best.

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If I could of swapped places with Ebony, I would of done so in a heartbeat tbh

Ebony deserved to live and be healthy, she was sadly never healthy all the time I knew her :(