Warning: graphic article

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by consumercity

We all need to join forces and do something about the extreme lack of justice for animals who are victims of violent crimes.
I could not agree more

Don't get me wrong i do know these crimes are committed by perverted men and a small percentage of women.
I believe the reason the 'law' is so lax on these crimes is because the 'people who pass the laws ' are passed by men in a male 'dominated' area of society.

and when "only a man can understand the lusts of a man" attitude is influencing their decisions then it is time that these people making the 'laws' where put under pressure to change those laws and start to protect animals and children (the true innocents) from these sick perverts.

There is no point just sitting here and moaning,we do need to join forces and lobby councillors,m p's,governments etc etc

Only by doing this today can we make a difference for the future welfare of animals and children tomorrow.

Just take two minutes of your time to find out who to contact...send them a letter or e-mail.........you never know how big it may 'snowball'

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Middletown

One thing that will help get monsters like this the punishment they deserve
is to monitor sites like this and proactively sent letters to the judge and Prosecuting attorney expressing these same opinons. albiet you must be tactful in your response, but there are a lot of examples available on the net too.
WHat helps even more, is if you are in the locality in which the abuse took place. it give weight to your cause.

petabuse.com provides all of this information for you.

The site is really a very good site....if you can withstand the harsh realities it details.
I've been following cases on pet-abuse.com and some other sites. I've been writing letters to judges and prosecutors urging them to work for the toughest sentencing for the defendants appearing in their courts. After Robert Butterfield let Jeffrey Plourde off the hook, I wrote another letter expressing my dismay. It takes more than a handful of people to make a difference. We all need to take action and promote awareness of the extreme lack of justice for animal victims of violent crimes.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

There is no point just sitting here and moaning,we do need to join forces and lobby councillors,m p's,governments etc etc

Only by doing this today can we make a difference for the future welfare of animals and children tomorrow.

Just take two minutes of your time to find out who to contact...send them a letter or e-mail.........you never know how big it may 'snowball'

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't even express (in the words I'd like to) how sick this made me. I mean, I know that it happens out there, but this has really drawn my attention and I love to advocate for those who can't. I'm going to take this up as my new cause!!! I'm going to write a letter!!!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor, poor Clyde - I light a candle in my heart that the angels over RB are giving him all the rewards & comfort that Heaven can offer, to make up for what he suffered from a human being here on earth.