Wanting your opinion

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is a small version of a Wallpaper I made for my Paul Stanley website. I just would just like everyone's opinion on it. Please feel free to be honest, if you don't like it.
Thanks in advance.

5catsandcountin

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just as crazy as he is, looks good! BTW, I was a HUGE Paul Stanley fan in my teens...about 20 years ago

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by 5catsandcountin

Just as crazy as he is, looks good! BTW, I was a HUGE Paul Stanley fan in my teens...about 20 years ago
I can't help it. I just adore about everything there is about Paul Stanley. His face, his body, his singing voice, and the sexy way he struts across the stage, plus as a person, he's a pretty nice guy.

Thanks to those of you who took the time to check this out. I appreciate it.

blondiecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope I think it's great. Now for the part that I know you don't want to hear. When I first looked at the picture of Paul Stanley, for just a brief few seconds I thought I was looking at Prince, or the artist formely known as Prince. I think it was the way his hair is in the picture.

Lord don't hate me for that

tamme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL that's what I thought too Cathi! But I think it was his beard and his one eyebrow that gives that illusion.

But still, it is a great poster!!

Only one thing...why is there a very large cat lounging on a bush?? Could you mayhaps put a rock under her? Just some thoughts...

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's really funny, Hope, I saw Prince, too! The kitties are beautiful, and the background is so lovely the way you have the coloring of the sky behind the mountains! You're so talented, Hope! Thank you for showing us your creation!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don't worry, I do think there is a similarity between Paul's looks and Prince's looks. Of course, I think Prince is very hot, and sexy as well. He's just kind of strange, or at least he seems strange, but I like Prince as well. He doesn't have the body Paul has, though.

As far as the cat on the bush, you're right, a bush probably wouldn't be able to hold a cat that large. I may have to re-do it. I like to make sure my Wallpapers are perfect, when I put them up on my page for people to download, so I appreciate any thoughts, everyone has.

Thanks to everyone for looking at it.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Looks good, Hope !

I think maybe take the cat in the back off the hedge as well.

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

Hope I think it's great. Now for the part that I know you don't want to hear. When I first looked at the picture of Paul Stanley, for just a brief few seconds I thought I was looking at Prince, or the artist formely known as Prince. I think it was the way his hair is in the picture.

I thought it was prince too.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, you are so more than "just talented". You have very special eye an flair. VERY special. I loved it. Having my heart solely in the feline camp, more and bigger cats rock with me. It's an amazing graphic.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by blondiecat

I did too! BTW, I think it's "The artist known as Prince formerly known as (unpronounceable glyph) formerly known as Prince." Or something like that