Want to Strangle the Cat

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sure my pets have tried my patience; however I would NEVER say I was gonna kill them or make comments like the OP had about them!

roxsam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Sure my pets have tried my patience; however I would NEVER say I was gonna kill them or make comments like the OP had about them!
Agreed! Of course they try my patience, as does everyone and everything at times, but making threats is not something I would do. Especially in writing!

Tab- thanks for answering my question

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Camille Eonich

I saw the humor in it as well. Anybody that can say that they pets haven't seriously pushed their patience at times either is a saint, hasn't had pets for very long or is just plain lying.

I guess that I'm a terrible, terrible person for telling my critters that I'm going to kill them or beat them to death. Some times I even chase my cats out of the kitchen and make them go upstairs and stay for a while. I even keep a spray bottle around just for squirting the cats. Oh and I have 3 inside cats and only two litter boxes for them. Both of those are upstairs right next to each other.
They are however in a seperate room from the cat fountain.
I think the OP THOUGHT he was being funny but I found it more sarcastic than humourous. I too believe he is a troll. They come to post just for reactions.

Having your pets test your patience and threatening to strangle/kill them are 2 different things. When his child tests his patience will he threaten to kill the child too? Chasing cats out of a room is sometimes necessary for safety reasons, i.e., hot stove while cooking, etc. Spraying cats with water is nasty and dangerous. If water should get in their ears they can get a serious infection. If your cats don't mind 2 boxes to share amongst the 3 of them that's not an issue. I would hope they are scooped at least twice a day though.

This poster IMO came here for a reaction and that's what he got - both good and bad.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by materialsgirl

Same thing happened to me - I posted a response last week suggesting that he might be a troll, but it got deleted for some reason. Considering he hasn't come back to thank anyone for their advice, or to defend himself against those calling him a troll, it sounds like he probably is a troll.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...
i actually hit the 'report post' button, but nothing was ever done to the thread. i did this a day or two prior to posting my comment.