Want to play?!! Word Association Game !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol! It's the little notch at the bottom of your sternum, just past where the ribs connect on the front.

Splinter

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

lol! It's the little notch at the bottom of your sternum, just past where the ribs connect on the front.

Splinter
Cell

(and your link for xiphoid said cartilage....learning something everyday...cool.

the one I had trouble spelling back in school was "sternocleidomastoid"....its the long muscle in side of the neck)

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, that muscle that always hurts like crazy if I spend lots of time on the computer without stretching - I know that guy! ;) That, and my traps can be killers on both sides!

Form

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, that muscle that always hurts like crazy if I spend lots of time on the computer without stretching - I know that guy! ;) That, and my traps can be killers on both sides!

Form
Function

(yes...thank you for saying traps.....the trapezius muscle was bothering me for two days,...and I could not think of the name.....just used blue menthol gel...and now all better....but strong smell...must get a no odour..product....sorry...TMI)

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I think my muscles are twice my age. They shouldn't hurt as much as they do! I have a massager, and that works in the sense that it makes them numb so I can't feel them anymore, haha.

Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.