Gotcha Sooz....come on, who else???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

darn it, mine was aug 3rd
You can still PM me your address, then if anyone ever wants to send you a card or something for any reason, all they have to do is ask me for it.
BTW, belated Happy Birthday!

emmysamson

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Man, I don't have enough posts.....
I would if it hadn't been for the crash of '04. Will start posting like crazy.

And, by the way, are we doing secret santas again, and how do I get included in being a secret santa??

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I also joined the mailing list...but I won't be able to send anyone cards till after October...oh well that's in time for Christmas!

crazybash

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Great idea...I will wait for another 2 and a half month....lol

Sounds really good thou....I bet alot of ppl will also like that idae

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know it's probably all in good fun but for those saying it's my birthday on dd/mm/yy it makes me feel so weird. I haven't been brought up like that, kinda demanding gifts. I know it's probably joking but still...

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey I like that idea - it'd be interesting to send stuff all over the world, wouldn't you think? My mother was part of a crafts mailing list, and on the first of every month, you'd recieve a little envelope of crafty knick-knacks... you'd put your address on the BOTTOM of the list that came with it, and send an envelope to the name on the top, so everyone got an envelope with trinkets in. It was really cool to see where the envelope had come from, and what was in it, because so many people had new ideas to share.

I'm in!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

I know it's probably all in good fun but for those saying it's my birthday on dd/mm/yy it makes me feel so weird. I haven't been brought up like that, kinda demanding gifts. I know it's probably joking but still...
Lol sam, actually i dont want any presents this year except from my parents and people i actually know, reason being is because we are moving into another house and i rather get furnitures than little things.

I did give my address to susie, but only the current one.
I rather have my emails full of e-cards and phone calls instead of actual cards and presents

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a really nice idea. Even if people just get a card its nice to know that someone was thinking of them on their special day.
I'd like to do it to see the different stamps and post markings from other parts of the world! I'll send a PM even though nothing is coming up for quite awhile lol.

Could we do a list like this too for the holidays?? I really enjoy sending out christmas cards

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who else wants to join our mailing list?

Status
Not open for further replies.