want info bout dewormin of 4weeks old kitten and mommy cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sam837

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@orientalslave oh, , den why the doc gave her antiboitics if she attractin a mate, normally she will do that in presence of him, but she was rollin day to night in home only :(

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A female in heat will roll at home too, and cry and lift her tail in the air, as well as being extra affectionate. This will happen whether there is a male around or not. At the same time she gives off pheromones, which are very sensitive hormones that male cats can sense from a long way off. So As soon as she starts that behaviour again (and she will very soon after having kittens) you need to keep her inside at all costs or she will have more kittens, and you will be overwhelmed. I have no idea why the doctor gave her antibiotics - it sounds as though he did not know what he was doing, or he wanted to make money off you!

As for the worms, the kittens are more likely to have round worms than tape worms, so give something for those. If they have fleas, comb them with a fine comb dipped in kitchen detergent and drop the fleas in a bowl of hot water, This is much safer than bathing the kittens or giving them flea medicines which are often dangerous and might kill them.

Good luck, I hope all your kittens do well.

sam837

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@willowy it that blog it given a prazivet tab for cats and that tab consists of this raziquantel,
Pyrantel
Pamoate
and Febantel. Can i give it to my mom cat and albomar to kittens ?

Wat mean by pre-winned kittens means ?

sam837

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
@jennyranson thanks i didn't know that

purrfectcats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found this to be the most ACCURATE information that provides the proper dosage amounts and identifies under weight use.
it's been 4weeks now that kittens born, and i never deworm mommy cat too, but i now want to do so, wen is better time for dewormin kittens and mommy cat.

For that i bought albomar, which is 'Albendazole' oral suspension.

I'm from india and my state is not advance as other countries regardin in cat section. So need ur grate ful insights
sam837
       I FOUND THE #8 POST TO BE THE MOST ACCURATE, SAFE and CORRECT DOSAGE.

ONLY give to Cats more than 6 weeks old -->    2-5 lbs. get .5cc total (no more).    OR      5+ lbs get 1.0cc total (no more)

MUST REPEAT after 2 weeks to also get rid of EGGS. (If you forget and go past 2 weeks after second dose, the eggs would have hatched so you will need to do TWO SERIES (2 times again. start over).