Wanna hear about my crappy day!!! VENTING!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that today is a better day!

I have the exact same problem at work, they won't even give me access to my email, but instead set up a forward to another email address that I can check!

So annoying

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad to hear today is going better than yesterday! Any luck getting that darn sticker off your window yet?

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Glad today is going better for you!
I hate those kind of days, they just seem to snowball into the worst!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

I was checking this thread to see what your adventure was today
Ummm...so far so good - don't jinx me.

Started out well as I said with the unexpected full access to my work network drives.
I've been working home all day today.
Love it!
And.....I did a prelimin of my taxes and this is the first full year I've had a house - mortgage interest sent my refund through the roof!!! I've never gotten this much money back. I am hystatic!!!
Guess today's making up for yesterday!

Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm glad to hear today is going better than yesterday! Any luck getting that darn sticker off your window yet?
Yes, it's finally off. Was a pain in the neck. I didn't end up having to use the peanut butter (although I will still keep that in mind). A nice sharp razor blade finally did the trick. But I'm not in the office to complain about it today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can I just tell you all what a different day today has been? In addition to my full home access for work and my nice "fat" tax refund (above), my mom just pointed out to me that I owned this house in 2005 as well - and I never itemized! That means the IRS owes me even more money!!! We're talkin thousands here cause of my mortgage interest!!!

Also, for my birthday my parents got me a bluetooth headset (the fines for being caught on your phone in CT went up to $250!) Well - it came today!!!
So now I have a new toy to play with too!

(and now....I'm thinkin I should officially let this thread die for fear of reversing my luck back to yesterdays.
)

time to go play with my new toy!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm so glad that this day was so much better than yesterday. Hopefully, tomorrow will be even better.