Wall E (2008)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jean-ji

I called my friend Saturday and after the hellos to each other, I said "Wall-E". She had been thinking about calling me to go see it and laughed when I said it.
The husbands came too and we all loved it. I'm buying the DVD because I know I didn't pick up all the small details. Peter Gabriel's song as the credits rolled was good enough to download when i got home.
Pixar is amazing and the short, Presto, was so innovative and madcap, it was a nice intro to Wall-E. When the movie started I wasn't sure I would like it, earth was pretty grim looking, but I got right into it. Who knew I would love a little waste allocation load lifter-earth class and a cockroach?
Go see it if you can, it's uplifting and with a great message for kids and adults.
Only Pixar could create a cockroach that was cute and endearing.

quill_luv

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Saw Wall E today, and I'm in love with it. It's brilliant, no other words for it. I love everything about it and will definitly go see it again. Wall-E is so cute

lauracatlover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know this was posted here ages ago but it has only just come out here today and I'm happy!

I just won a pair of tickets to a private screening of it!

I actually won something for once!

lol

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We haven't made it yet, but it's still up the road, and we're on vacation, so maybe we'll get our act together soon.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We finally saw Wall*E last night! It's definitely different to other Pixar movies - aimed at an older audience maybe? We really enjoyed it though, the animation was breathtaking as ever, and a great story.

The bit that really had DH and I giggling throughout the movie, was when Wall*E was recharging his solar batteries, and the Mac reboot noise sounded when he was done. Cute.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We finally saw Wall*E last night! It's definitely different to other Pixar movies - aimed at an older audience maybe? We really enjoyed it though, the animation was breathtaking as ever, and a great story.

The bit that really had DH and I giggling throughout the movie, was when Wall*E was recharging his solar batteries, and the Mac reboot noise sounded when he was done. Cute.
I loved how grumpy he was in the morning. It was too cute.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How very fortunate that this thread surfaced today! I was going to go looking for it, since we saw Wall-E last night. It definitely lived up to expectations! True, there's lots in it for an adult audience, but still seriously cute and accessible to kids I'd think.