Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a young lady buy a kitten the other day. It spent one night at her home and she returned it saying she wasn't ready to own a cat.

I have a clause in my contract that says a refund is up to my disgression (sp). I had the kitten at the vets today and they said it would take at least up to two weeks before any virus shows and could take as long as 6 months. I've kept it seperated from the others and the stress has caused her to break with ringworm. As this is spread by spores it is now all over the house and we are trying to treat all the cats with Program. Ugg what a pain!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent enough~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by sherral46
vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent,vent enough~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sherral, you got prob's too? That stinks!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think she is going to get a refund, and now the older kittens will be over 6 months before they can go to their new homes, when we find them.

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know what ya mean! I have days like that and even though I try to be positive, there's times when I just want to scream until I can't scream anymore. Usually helps a bit...except for giving me a sore throat!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by DragonLady
I don't think she is going to get a refund, and now the older kittens will be over 6 months before they can go to their new homes, when we find them.
You should CHARGE her for all of this on top of keeping the refund!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the clause state I won't refund until after 90 days. I don't think she even cares if she gets any money back. Maybe her boyfriend talked her into it or something.