Vote for your favourite 20 Cat Bellies Photos.. Picture of the Month Oct 2022. ***** VOTING IS CLOSED

Vote for your 20 Favourite 'Cat Belly' photos

• 1. Moose @clpeters23

• 2. January @tabbytom

• 3. Daisy @catloverfromwayback

• 4. Geoffrey @artiemom

• 5. Kiwi @verna davies

• 6. Stardust @strider rose

• 7. Rani Queen @tarasgirl06

• 8. Missy @mama africa

• 9. Patches @Tik cat's mum

• 10. Midnight @amarshall0919

• 11. Willow @tiggerwillow

• 12. Juno @Juniper_Junebug

• 13. Carleton @neely

• 14. Baby Flora @MonaLyssa33

• 15. Scout @scoutandmaxine

• 16. Rocket @Kieka

• 17. Presley @Elvisrocks

• 18. Jackie @danteshuman

• 19. Nilah @mani

• 20. Cricket @misty8723

• 21. Pebbles @Docs Mom

• 22. Bastian @CatladyJan

• 23. Lily @Jem

• 24. Calcifer @Alldara

• 25. Sparkle @Lari

• 26. Ruby @rubysmama

• 27. Nylee @babymandm

• 28. Pixie @PMousse

• 29. Nori @IronCladLou

• 30. Woolly Bear @gilmargl

• 31. Toffee @aliceneko

• 32. Eli @Kimluvs2dance

• 33. Lily @Tobermory

• 34. Lady Silver Belle @Cat McCannon

• 35. Natasha @Robyn5678

• 36. Blueberry @Peaches&Mango

• 37. Marble @amethyst

• 38. Cocoabean @sivyaleah

• 39. Queen Elizabeth @LokiWolf

• 40. Monkey @Mygoodkitty

• 41. Waffles @pearl99

• 42. Toby @Norachan

• 43. Blue @Silver Crazy

• 44. Toby @Jessica 94

• 45. Quinn @Meowmee

• 46. Leo @Boris Diamond

• 47. Gypsy @msserena

• 48. Little Kitty @Smarl

• 49. Pushkin @kass2y5

• 50. Pepper @catcora

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG YAY!!!! Thank you everyone!!!! Lily will be getting some extra belly rubs...including one from everyone of you.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And what is up with the "pet" alligator? :flail:I must hear his story...
Ha! That is Chompers. He sat in the back window of my Grandfather's car for as long as I can remember....Why? I have no idea. However, I always loved him. I had a thing for reptiles as a kid and even now I still do. When my Grandfather passed away, the only thing I really wanted was the alligator. My Grandmother laughed at me but happily obliged, when I asked her for it. Imagine the only thing a teenage girl wanted was an oversized plastic alligator :rolleyes2:...but the memories attached to it are the best. Especially the times we would head out to camp and I would crawl up into the back window and lay back there with it as we road the dirt roads on our way. (He had a big 'ol boat of a car.) My usually slow poke, follow speed limits, Grandfather would always drive really fast over the hilly part to make our tummies flip flop. Thinking back....it was obviously not safe...but we were tough back in the day! LOL! :lol:
And I'm not the only one who love's him either. Everyone comments or asks about it. All the cats will rub up and cuddle with it. My nieces who don't even know the story about him will always give him a little pet when they come over. People are just drawn to him. IDK, he makes me happy.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ha! That is Chompers. He sat in the back window of my Grandfather's car for as long as I can remember....Why? I have no idea. However, I always loved him. I had a thing for reptiles as a kid and even now I still do. When my Grandfather passed away, the only thing I really wanted was the alligator. My Grandmother laughed at me but happily obliged, when I asked her for it. Imagine the only thing a teenage girl wanted was an oversized plastic alligator :rolleyes2:...but the memories attached to it are the best. Especially the times we would head out to camp and I would crawl up into the back window and lay back there with it as we road the dirt roads on our way. (He had a big 'ol boat of a car.) My usually slow poke, follow speed limits, Grandfather would always drive really fast over the hilly part to make our tummies flip flop. Thinking back....it was obviously not safe...but we were tough back in the day! LOL! :lol:
And I'm not the only one who love's him either. Everyone comments or asks about it. All the cats will rub up and cuddle with it. My nieces who don't even know the story about him will always give him a little pet when they come over. People are just drawn to him. IDK, he makes me happy.
Thank you for sharing the story! I love it!