Vote for Your Favorite Picture of Cats Having Fun!

Vote for your favorite FIVE pictures

• Robin by @misterwhiskers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cassie by @Draco

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Angel by @Angels mommy

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Boris by @Boris Diamond

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Ruby by @Merlin2000

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Jonathan by @stephakneexo

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Cleo by @KokoMonster

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Raven by @kntrygrl256

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Brownie & Mom by @juliek1975

• Gunni by @Kat Thompson

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Whisky and blighty by @Stewball

• Mo and Kismet by @pinkdagger

• Rico by @betsygee

• Marshmallow by @JoanneKitty

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Azimuth by @Silkcatseyes

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Sammi by @Tarasgirl06

• Mouse by @MServant

• Nilah and Sundar by @Mani

Votes: 27 40.9%
  • Choo Choo by @Marmoset

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • Gin Kun by @Norachan

• Chomsky by @Chom-chom

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Ruby by @Merlin2000

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Pip by @EccentricCat

• Asha by @Columbine

• Pascal by @MrsHutcho

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Spot by @LADYGOLD

• Tucker by @Tuxedoontheloos

• Cranberry by @Docs Mom

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Neighborhood cats by @MattKat

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Minnie by @MnM

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Jack by @posiepurrs

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • Wessie by @catbehaviors

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Tinky by @mrsgreenjeens

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Bess by @BessismyBaby

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Yoda by @kido

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Congratulations
I hoped you'd win. That pic was my favourite, I think (though it's a close run thing
)

I think you've missed your calling as a feline photographer
Congratulations to @MServant and the handsome and charming Mouse! That was my favorite picture, too but @MnM's MInnie was a very close second.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Close competition with great photos, but MServants's picture was great!  Sharp focus, subject matter was funny and starring the beautiful Mouse!  Congratulation!

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Well done @MServant/Mouse 

It really is a terrific photo...  

And I agree with Norachan.. that second one you posted looks just a little spooky!

merlin2000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Mouse lovely picture

Even with three Princess competing every month our pictures seem to get no more than six votes , it's a little disheartening so the girls and me are taking a break from entering for a while.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise

Even with three Princess competing every month our pictures seem to get no more than six votes , it's a little disheartening so the girls and me are taking a break from entering for a while.
Oh, please don't. I love seeing pictures of Tallulah, Tippi and Ruby. I never get that many votes either, but it's still fun to share pictures of the gang with other cat lovers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

Please don't! The more the merrier and there's a reason why everyone wants more votes every month - all of the pictures are awesome! Some pictures get zero votes, so six isn't bad at all.

ETA - I just looked and yes, Ruby's picture got zero votes this month. I think it's a question of lighting and focus more than anything. Had it been sharper and better lit, I think you would have gotten several votes because it's a sweet sweet image of Ruby and her stuffed animal. 

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

NOOOOOO!   Please don't do that!   This is the very thing I wanted to prevent with my comment about how long I have been entering this monthly competition.   I have been so surprised these past 2 months, and there have been many pictures I have enetered where I felt I was sure to get more votes as Mouse looked to cute or beautiful in them - but hardly anyone noticed them.   I adore your cats, and esp Tallulah as you know.  Please don't stop entering, that would be a terrible thing for anyone to do.   

It is so hard with beautiful cat pictures everywhere and only so many votes.  And of course we all look for something different! If anyone should stop entering it should be me - but I'm not sure I can resist.   I seem to remember Goldycat having a run of winning photos around when I joined and then another member.   Everyone will have their cat picture moment.

And of course there is now that prize for all, The TCS You Tube video, which I love.  

kntrygrl256

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Don't do that!!! I've only posted in the last few and out of those I only got one or two votes. I just like showing off my babies and yours are so cute!!!!

Keep showing off those pictures. If nothing else for the love of letting people see how adorable they are.

mnm

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Mouse lovely picture :rbheart:

Please don't feel slighted.... I hope it makes you feel better to know I have felt disappointed that mine haven't gotten votes before as well..as of COURSE they are the cutest kitties on here (heehee) and although Min did get quite a few votes this time (laying on the hangers) .. it doesn't matter ... nobody knows her cute personality like I did...and nobody knows your sweet babies' personalities like you do... that's what is so special... they are yours..and you are their's! :) Min is gone now.... and I'm so thankful to even have photos of her... and to share them. So even though you may not receive votes, certainly doesn't mean we don't think your babies are adorable or worthy! I LOVE looking at ALL the photos and more importantly, can feel the love behind those photos! THANK you for posting yours!!!!

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Do keep entering merlin2000 merlin2000 It's fun looking at all the pics. Ruby looks adorable in your entry. I think the problem is simply that there are always far more great pics than there are available votes. I've never had many votes, but it's such fun just sorting through photos to find one to enter.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats, Mouse!!

No one should give up entering. I never seem to win either! But it's still fun to try and check out everyone's awesome photos!

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Mouse lovely picture :rbheart:

Your girls are beautiful, if it was a beauty contest, they'd win every time ;)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Your girls are beautiful, if it was a beauty contest, they'd win every time
Ha ha, very true:  Mouse seems to have won for looking derpy and pesky rather than his somewhat chubby good looks. 
   Roll on the beautiful cat competitions. 

evamilly

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Mouse is fabulous, he looks like a very playful character. I'm sure he keeps you on your toes lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Mouse is fabulous, he looks like a very playful character. I'm sure he keeps you on your toes lol
   That he does, for sure.  He's a lot calmer now than he was as a youngster but he can still get up to a lot of trouble and chew a lot of things he shouldn't - went through to my bedroom a while ago and found my newly received passport on the floor (pulled out from underneath a pile of stuff intended to hide it). Thankfully he hadn't got to chewing it up but there was clear intent there. 

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Please keep posting.  I love to see all the photos posted on this site, because I know behind the photo is someone who loves their little one as much as I love my Speedy.