Vote for Juicy!!! PLEASE!!!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying my best.... I only have one accessible computer, sorry. I am voting every chance I get. GO JUICY!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe! thanks so much, i appreciate it very much! I'm not throwing in the towel...ever! i just need to find some more computers.

Hmmm...i'm just remembering that a new library was buit downtown---maybe they have lots of computers. time to go check it out!!!

Okay cat lovers, we have to rally! We can't let a DOG beat us!!!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
unfortunately...otherwise i would sit and reload for hours! hehe! I'm pretty dedicated to winning, it's just that somehow they're voting like crazy right now

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH NO!
Juicy is 204 votes behind!!!
VOTE EVERYONE! VOTE!!!!!!! Juicy has to win... she's the cutest. Quick everyone!
VOTE!!!!

GO JUICY!!!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow...I go to bed, and Juicy's 30ish votes behind, and now, he's over 200 votes behind!

I guess they must know people on a dog site...TCS's alter ego...TDS?

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, it sucks, it really does. We tried---thanks so much everyone! Just be cautious putting your pets into the next month contests, cause I'm sure this person has another pet and will do the same thing! I voted on like 60 or 70 computers at my school today just to try and catch up but they kept going. They must know lots of people. BUT, i GUARANTEE they didn't risk looking silly going into huge computer labs going from comp to comp, in and out of people, so their pet could win, like i did

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well Juicy gave that little snot Snoopy a run for his money!

Just kidding...I'm sure the dog is sweet. He's no Juicy, though!

Man! I think they somehow managed to bypass the 24 hour rule. Nobody knows that many people! I think they got scared when Juicy got ahead the other day. If we were smarter, we would have planned a last minute push...you know, kept it kinda close, and then vote like crazy the last couple of days.

Okay, I'm officially too wrapped up in this.

Juicy will always be our winner!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AW! tHANKS EVERYONE!!! It's still open for voting...Snoopy's just not on the roster. I'm guessing they are carrying everyone else over for February?

Well, I'm going to keep voting for Juicy then, what do you all think?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Well Juicy gave that little snot Snoopy a run for his money!

Just kidding...I'm sure the dog is sweet. He's no Juicy, though!

Man! I think they somehow managed to bypass the 24 hour rule. Nobody knows that many people! I think they got scared when Juicy got ahead the other day. If we were smarter, we would have planned a last minute push...you know, kept it kinda close, and then vote like crazy the last couple of days.

Okay, I'm officially too wrapped up in this.

Juicy will always be our winner!
Maybe they were at Uni in a computer lab, so they got lots of different IP addresses and could vote. Some of our computer labs have 150 computers in - a person would only have to log in to a different one each time and the site wouldn't know who had voted!

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's going on here? I just voted for Juicy again, and the poll results showed a whole new count. Did I miss something? I voted for Juicy anyway.