Vote Daily and help the Stray Cats Here!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OOPS Sorry- they have to pick me as a finalist and if they do- then you can vote after the 8th of April-

Yes, I have been entered into another contest- this one is a photo contest and a lot shorter in duration. If I win- I will get $500.00 for the cats which is much needed-

Here is the link:  Go to View Entries and Look for Milton by Mary Anne Miller

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/contest?link=ctg_ars_contest_from_home
Good luck with making the finals - I do hope/pray you do. :cross:

Yay for Milton - what a little cutie!! :cross: :clap:

Last edited:

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Still voting daily - she's even closer now to that 4th spot and 3rd...let's go folks, we have several weeks to go!  We are doing this!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please ask friends and family to vote folks.  She's static the past two days  - not moving up from 4.65% while the 4th place shelter is catching the 3rd...she's so close to that 4th slot - I know we could do this but it needs a push these last couple of weeks.

I think we've done a great job of moving her up to 5th, now let's finish this up with a last great bit of voting!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too..and got my dh to vote, posted on my business and personal fb pages.  She's holding at 5th.  The 4th place shelter moved up to 3rd...so want to see Hissy in 4th soon.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Voted and she's now just .51% out of 4th!  That is an improvement from the past several days especially..good work..keep it up!!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've voted for today and she's now less than .5% from 4th!  Yay!!  Keep voting!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Voted - keep it up folks!  She's .64% from 3rd and .46 (approx.) from 4th!  So doable..get your husband/boyfriend/mom/friends to vote!

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Only one more week to go until the end of the contest. She's still creeping up on 4th place.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Me too...she's less than .25% from 4th place..we can do that in the next 4 days.  Let's try!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is the last day to vote for MA's shelter - Cats Inc in sweet home, or.  Please go vote and ask your friends and family to as well.  When I voted just now, she was about .14% out of moving into 4th place.  I know that's not number 1, but I think it would mean a lot to get to 4th.  Ty!!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Gosh, so close to 4th place now!  Maybe by the end of the day she'll be there
.  She's really moved closed to that spot the last couple of days, huh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to thank ALL of you for your efforts for my cats. I appreciate that you took the time out in your day to go to a website that at times was: confusing, frustrating, perplexing and maddening and tried to figure out where I was to vote for me!  I will let you know if I win anything and what I might win for these wonderful cats here.  Also, if anyone would like to sponsor a spay- I have 7 looming right now. You can send monies through Paypal to cats at risk @ comcast dot net.   And again- I thank you so much!!!!!

Hairy, Furry Hugs from my group

MA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all the efforts you did but I was unable to place to win-  Perhaps next time!