Vitality Science - safe products or not?

swerde

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I am a new subscriber.  I have a cat recently diagnosed with lymphoma who is currently undergoing treatment.  I have been exploring holistic therapies to help him and have come across a U.S. company who make holistic products - Vitality Science - based in NM.  Their testimonials claim great success in improving the symptoms of cancer (amongst other feline ailments) and I was considering ordering some of their products.  However as I do not live in the US and have no knowledge of this company, or the safeness of their product for use in sick animals, I am apprehensive.  They do not seem to have any veterinary accreditation which does worry me.  And while I am desperate to do anything that might help my cat, I do not want to risk giving him anything which may make his condition worse than it already is.  Hoping some of the U.S. CatSite members may have some knowledge of this company and be able to offer me some advice.  Thank you.

greencateyes

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have not personally used their products. I did do a search, and from what I have seen, all their products have an average of 4-4.8 star (out of 5) "positive" reviews.. For your own peace of mind, I would suggest you google (U.S. google.com) Vitality Science Reviews, and you can read customer reviews and make an educated decision.  Good Luck!