Videos Of Your Cats Doing Tricks!

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Sounds like there's a dog there who wants to do tricks too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moonlight_wolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww you all have such cute cats! :) And yes there was a dog in the background but he just wanted to eat the treats that I was feeding Mia :p

sargon

High Priest of Freya, The Slightly Bitey.
Super Cat
Purraise
One of the more entertaining videos of Freya doing tricks is the one I tried to take tonight. It shows a combined trick of sort of playing hide and seek with her. when I say, "where's my kitty?" she'll often pop out of her hiding place and greet me ( sometimes even saying hello when she does)

In this video she's hiding in a cat tunnel and I say my "where's my kitty?" and she pops out of it and says "hello." Hilariously, and as evidence that she may just be smarter than me, I have the camera pointed at the wrong end of he tunnel in the video for a lot of it and don't see her leave the tunnel initially!

And a few other tick videos of hers...

Freya playing fetch

Here is a video of Freya playing ball/catch (it is a pretty bad video, but it gives some idea until I manage to make a better one) sometimes she'll play a good minute or so batting it back and forth between us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moonlight_wolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Aww that's really cute that she pops out of her hiding spots when you ask where she is. I love it when cats are responsive like that. She is a very cute cat! :p Mia also plays fetch! Though she only plays it with this one specific toy, her spring. Nothing else. Haha! Cats are so silly sometimes.