Video Of My Little "wildman"

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theodore is 7 months old and he sure is full of energy! Rowdy kitten! I had joined a forum called simply,"CatForum" but anything I posted was ignored. I posted this video and it was deleted with no reason given and no message telling me. I have NO idea why?????

Let's see if this is so bad it gets deleted here.....

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi GaryT and welcome to the forum !

Well, I can assure you that there are no pathetic, disgruntled old witches roaming the halls of TCS at all hours, making up rules as they go! The victim of her own "success", I'd say!

WOW! Theodore blows away the stereotype of Himmies I had somehow put together! I always imagined them as oh-so-sedate, aloof and on pedestals!

FelisCatus

RIP </3
Super Cat
Purraise

Well, I can assure you that there are no pathetic, disgruntled old witches roaming the halls of TCS at all hours, making up rules as they go! The victim of her own "success", I'd say!

WOW! Theodore blows away the stereotype of Himmies I had somehow put together! I always imagined them as oh-so-sedate, aloof and on pedestals!
You have me imaging an old witch walking down a dimly lit hallway whipping her ‘Cat o' nine tails’ while hissing, to put out the candles she passes.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I said that if they don't like my cat to delete all of my posts and photos.....and they did.....I don't know a soul on that board so i have no idea what is going on. I simply joined to look for some answers and show off my babies. I guess that offended someone.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, he is sleeping on the top step of my stairs. He now sits there and surveys his kingdom (just like my Oliver used to and in the same spot!)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Yes, he is VERY different from my first Himalayan, Oliver. Oliver more closely fit your description of a himi. That is why I called him an "Aristocat". He was above playing for long periods and he hated me holding him and loving him. He would wash off the entire area I had my face against. But he was loyal. He met me at the door every time I came home. He would sleep with me.....when he felt like it. He would rather lay at my feet than in my lap. He was beautiful and he knew it because i told him he was all the time. I miss him terrible.