VIBES PLEASE He passes away this moring

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dearest Erin -- I am so sorry for your loss. Don't dread the funeral too much, though. I fainted at the hospital when my brother died. I zoned out completely for days and thought the funeral was going to be such torture that I begged a chaplain from the hospital to go with me. Surprise. The funeral was actually fun. I got to talk about my brother with other people who loved him and to see family I hadn't seen in years. It can work like that sometimes. All my condolences sweetheart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again!
Well, we finally got all the picture boards done.
I am just praying things will be ok tomorrow and my aunt will be strong.

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Erin may your dear uncle rest in peace. I can only say that now he is no longer suffering, although you will all miss him terribly.

Life hasn't been easy for you lately, has it my dear?? Well, they say trouble comes in threes - things will soon look up for you, I suspect.

lol
Well, I just got the news that my cobra health insurance will be over as of the 31st of December. I was informed today that I ran out of my unemployment benifits. This better be it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't handle anything else!!!!!!!!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the vibes. Things are going pretty good for my aunt and family now. Better than expected!!! thanks!!!!